I ran away from the Shrouded Ghost

• I had been playing for a long Brig session with a couple mates, doing some Vaults and Skull forts ect. When it can for them both to log off for the night, I though I would go solo for abit seeing as we were lvl 5 emissary.
    As I was innocently sailing along minding my own business when the ominous meg music began and I started getting flustered. Glancing behind me to the sturn of my boat, I kid you not I saw the pearly white, pink finned atrocity leap out of the water.
    In my fright, dismay and lack of realising the rarity of the situation, I simply directed my boat in the direction of the nearest island, which happened to be Golden Sands outpost and waited for it all to blow over.
    When the realisation hit me and I had told the story to some mates, my heart sunk and the regret kicked in. I could have been a hunter of the all so mighty Shrouded Ghost, but I didn't belive in myself all alone and ran off.
    I'm trying to think of a moral to this story, and I think that when you get presented with certain opportunities in life you just gotta go for it.

Views
  • @fxscott Oh mate im gutted for you! Ah well, she’ll reappear in 2 more years time im sure. 😅😅😅

You never know though, you may she her again soon.

• All this time, I have been hunting for this White Meg, it has felt like an Eternity. It never ends, All I do is Stock up Sail, and Sell, with No Shrouded Ghost in sight. I'm trapped in my own Existence, hoping that RNJesus will praise upon me and spawn that damned meg.

• @fxscott sounds like every pirates nightmare 😱

• I guess this is why Falcore doesn't believe it exists. Although I'm not sure if he's joking or not. That sucks tho.

• Next time open your crew and cross your fingers... If there's a next time 😂

Views
1 out of 6