A story of a great failure

• I want to share a story that might be interesting, but also a bit disappointing.
    So, today together why my other two friends decided to go for a hunt on other players with our galion, and we didn't have to wait for long, to catch a little sloop seeming to be a pvp unit (pirate flag hoisted) but he took us into a rocky waters, so we lost him pretty fast, as soon as it cought the wind into her sail.

Meanwhile, few miles away there was a brig (reapers bones 5th lvl- worth to say, we were reapers too, but on the 1st lvl) suddenly caught by kraken. Tought already, that kraken is may be pretty hard opponent, we came to help, hoping to get an alliance and go for a hunt together with the brig. Sadly, we also got caught and additionally attacked by a sloop, we were chasing earlier, so that ended up pretty fast.

After we got respawned, we came to help reapers again (they sank that damn sloop that interrupted us), but without supplies, so after catching the brig, we've made an alliance, what was quiet funny, cause they were ready to attack up to the moment, we've said, we were friendly and just tried to hunt together.

Sadly, as a fleet we didn't have much luck, cause we've been caught by a lonely brig, that decided to encounter us. Surprisingly, the fight seemed to be very balanced, especially, when our opponent succeded in breaking both main masts on our and ours ally ship. After that everything was a pure chaos- jumping from one ship to another, throwing fire bombs into each other, trying to meele on allies ship, throwing chain balls and shooting ourselves from the cannons. Literally, best sea battle I've ever had.
    Sadly, as I said, we didn't have supplies because of the respawn, so we quickly ran out of ammo, and because so, the battle was over, as ally brig sank, loosing it's entire treasure.

So, yes- 3vs6 fight on our side has been lost, but it was also a lesson to do not be stupid (run after sloop into narrow passages) and always prepare yourself with a good amount of cannonballs.

So, anyone wants to help us in improving our pvp? :D
    text alternatywny

Views
1 out of 1