New Curses

• I've noticed as of the time Im writing this, there is an ashen curse, gold hoarder's curse, and a order of souls curse. I think it would be a really cool idea if there was some sort of curse you could buy from Athenas at level 20 that would give your eyes a green/blue glow. This would add something new to the game that would give veterans something to show off. Athena level 20 is one of the hardest things to achieve in the game and to have something cool like this would be very rewarding.

Views
    feedback
  • What would a MA curse look like, I wonder? 🤔

Nearsightedness/farsightedness and bifocals? 🧐

• @galactic-geek It would look like nothing. only basic people do Merchants 😂

• @galactic-geek ink stained fingers and glasses

• I'd rather a reaper's curse personally

• Ghost curse, skeletal curse, overgrown curse, shadowy curse, curse of the deep (barnacled, tentacles, fins, claws, and gills), more of these in general would be amazing.

• @realmpgod I want the ferry of the damned curse. It's already in the game just give players the ability to have it outside the ferry. How to get it? Complete the 7th or 8th Tall Tale and do all commendations.

• @galactic-geek Your face and/or extremities should turn into a man-bear-pig of MA animals.

• Anyone remember Scars?
    .....those marks on the body? Yeah/no?

• @captain-fob4141 said in New Curses:

I'd rather a reaper's curse personally

Me too like one with glowing red eyes and reaper glowing reaper symbols on your pirate's body or somethin like that

• @burnbacon I rock the Master Devils Voyager scars or whatever they're actually called

• @galactic-geek the players starts to grow feathers all over their body.

• @robby0316 said in New Curses:

@realmpgod I want the ferry of the damned curse. It's already in the game just give players the ability to have it outside the ferry. How to get it? Complete the 7th or 8th Tall Tale and do all commendations.

It erases your scars...

• @galactic-geek my gold curse goes away on the ferry which makes me feel like being on the ferry itself is already programmed somewhat like a curse skin

Views
feedback
13 out of 14