Hunting a skeleton galleon and got more than i bargained for.

• Was on the hunt. I had over 300 cannon balls and 100 planks as a solo slooper.

I attacked the skelly galleon doing a full right lock, firing and repairing. It got hit pretty hard and i was having a blast.

..Then i heard a crash and i look forward and see a skelly sloop had came in to assist the gally.

I wanted to kill the sloop first so i would have time to pick up the galleon loot so i focused my fire on the sloop.

Only then did i realize as the skelly sloop was sinking, so too was the galleon... Double Payday!

They sunk right next to eachother at the same time. I ended up with 4 storage crates and left with more resources than before and even more loot!!

I pushed my luck and kept hunting before turning in after tracking down 6 ships.

A player attempted to intercept me, loaded all the loot in the rowboat, sent my ship one way and my rowboat another.
    Rowed to the nearest outpost, cashed in and then had a little victory snooze on the beach. Good times.

Views
  • @daringclarky said in Hunting a skeleton galleon and got more than i bargained for.:

Was on the hunt. I had over 300 cannon balls and 100 planks as a solo slooper.

I attacked the skelly galleon doing a full right lock, firing and repairing. It got hit pretty hard and i was having a blast.

..Then i heard a crash and i look forward and see a skelly sloop had came in to assist the gally.

I wanted to kill the sloop first so i would have time to pick up the galleon loot so i focused my fire on the sloop.

Only then did i realize as the skelly sloop was sinking, so too was the galleon... Double Payday!

They sunk right next to eachother at the same time. I ended up with 4 storage crates and left with more resources than before and even more loot!!

I pushed my luck and kept hunting before turning in after tracking down 6 ships.

A player attempted to intercept me, loaded all the loot in the rowboat, sent my ship one way and my rowboat another.
    Rowed to the nearest outpost, cashed in and then had a little victory snooze on the beach. Good times.

aye that's a good tale mate

• Aye, that be a great tale.

Views
2 out of 3