new to game

ahoy, I am new to the game and have been solo slooping my entire time of playing. I am looking for anyone to join me, I like to do the treasure chest voyages and the skeleton hunter voyages. (sorry I don not know the name of her work.) please consider joining me.

my tags are
    steam=me_name_jeff
    my game tag=lilarmordsnail

Hey there.
    Have you considered joining a SoT fleet? It honestly sounds like Moody’s Bloody Daggers would be a great fit for you. Very easy to find great fellow fleet members to play with at any time. We work hard to keep it safe, fun, and active.
    Please read about us here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1172620/discussions/1/2574320091921506476/

@jafiggy that sounds great, but I think I will take a pass on that. thank you anyway.

@lilarmordsnail

Heya
    I have 18+ gaming community that would love to have you! We have game nights, DnD, movie nights and much more. Consider joining me and finding a crew that fits for you!

Hi Mate,
    we are 2 newbie pirates as well, just starting out playing and we want to create a 4 man crew to play with. If you are interested hit me up on discord or xbox social.

Discord: CallMeWolf#3973
    Xbox Social: CallMeWolf#3939

We are both native English speakers from The Netherlands.
    We almost play every evening and weekends.
    No pressure, just comes and go as you please :)

Cheers

@lilarmordsnail still looking for a crew mate?