Servers Privates (Only friends) / Servidores privado solo con amigos

• Hi guys, my friends and me loved Sea of Thieves until now. Since we often spend all afternoon getting loot to lose everything for some players who assault us or betray us. We just want to play with each other without an enemy player ship and enjoy as PVE

We would like if there any possibility to play alone with friends without anyone else. (Even a possibility to create a dedicated server or hosting) in mode ADVENTURE

A cordial greeting.

Views
    communitygeneral
  • @kreisrambo No.......

• @kreisrambo said in Servers Privates (Only friends) / Servidores privado solo con amigos:

Hi guys, my friends and me loved Sea of Thieves until now. Since we often spend all afternoon getting loot to lose everything for some players who assault us or betray us. We just want to play with each other without an enemy player ship and enjoy as PVE

We would like if there any possibility to play alone with friends without anyone else. (Even a possibility to create a dedicated server or hosting) in mode ADVENTURE

A cordial greeting.

content creator severs are coming just join the creator crew and stream and it's another pve only thread @Deckhands @Quartermasters just warring you it might get ugly

• to be honestly I love this idea

• @seatedsign2548 said in Servers Privates (Only friends) / Servidores privado solo con amigos:

to be honestly I love this idea

[mod edit]

• @closinghare208 sorry but this is just my opinion

• @seatedsign2548 said in Servers Privates (Only friends) / Servidores privado solo con amigos:

@closinghare208 sorry but this is just my opinion

[mod edit]

• @closinghare208 I never troll Im always am the one that got trolled and I want to ac

@closinghare208 I never troll Im always am the one that got trolled and I want to ac

go play assains creed black flag it's has pve only

• @closinghare208 I sorry that you can't live my opinion and I think that it's a great idea because then I and my buds always run into reapers bones and could not find another game like sea of thieves

@closinghare208 I sorry that you can't live my opinion and I think that it's a great idea because then I and my buds always run into reapers bones and could not find another game like sea of thieves

well THEN you should practice pvp when you get the chance

• @closinghare208 you know what im not going to wast my time im logging off

• @seatedsign2548

The private servers they are giving you guys won't have progress of any kind :)

No gold, no rep, no commendations. Nothing. Just the PvE like you wanted with no progress. There you go everything you ever wanted.

• @closinghare208 You sure like jumping to the assumption of "trolling" don't you?

@closinghare208 you know what im not going to wast my time im logging off

BYE THEN

• @thagoochiestman said in Servers Privates (Only friends) / Servidores privado solo con amigos:

@closinghare208 You sure like jumping to the assumption of "trolling" don't you?

i'm just tired of people trying to change the game to suit them rare never goina do it so they should just stop

• @xultanis-dragon You do realize that if people are getting sunk and losing their loot anyway, there isn't really any difference?

This way they can just enjoy the game without the toxic players looking to take their day out on you.

• @thagoochiestman said in Servers Privates (Only friends) / Servidores privado solo con amigos:

@xultanis-dragon You do realize that if people are getting sunk and losing their loot anyway, there isn't really any difference?

This way they can just enjoy the game without the toxic players looking to take their day out on you.

There is toxicity and there is playing the game. Real toxicity is evident in another current thread on this forum as well you know because you replied in it... Sinking people is not toxic.

You people water down the definition of 'toxicty' and should hang your heads in shame tbh.

• @closinghare208 Clearly it's a widespread opinion within the game (or at least people who have tried it at one point).

If you personally just don't want the game to change, that's completely fine and I understand that.

What I can't stand, is the repeated pooh-talking, name calling, and 2nd-grade level insults that accompany any post suggesting anything of this sort. Especially when these posts just keep coming! It's not like it's 1 person posting over and over; it's clearly a widespread opinion.

Yet, it's always the same 3-4 people who overtake any such posts and say that the players don't want it and it would ruin the game.

• @wagstr That's a good one. I wonder where I heard that train of thought before?

• @thagoochiestman

Don't know and don't care. You insult people that are true victims.

@closinghare208 Clearly it's a widespread opinion within the game (or at least people who have tried it at one point).

If you personally just don't want the game to change, that's completely fine and I understand that.

What I can't stand, is the repeated pooh-talking, name calling, and 2nd-grade level insults that accompany any post suggesting anything of this sort. Especially when these posts just keep coming! It's not like it's 1 person posting over and over; it's clearly a widespread opinion.

Yet, it's always the same 3-4 people who overtake any such posts and say that the players don't want it and it would ruin the game.

I didn't say that but it's very annoying and it gets on my nerves and I just wish that rare would say it's only coming for content creators and their fans and no one else is getting it

• @closinghare208 Some of your posts have been edited as they go against the Forum Rules and Pirate Code.

ALWAYS:

Be courteous. Don’t insult players you don’t know. If humour is the intent, remember that this can be lost or misinterpreted online, and words can very easily offend. Be mindful of what you’re saying and if someone asks a question, see if you can help them out as you’d appreciate being helped out yourself if the roles were reversed.

Name calling, personal attacks and using derogatory language against Community Members, Rare Employees, Global Moderators or Deckhands is not acceptable. Using such language will result in a warning, then temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action is persistent or increasingly aggressive, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Please read and abide by the Forum Rules and Pirate Code in future.

Thank you.

• @triheadedmonkey said in Servers Privates (Only friends) / Servidores privado solo con amigos:

@closinghare208 Some of your posts have been edited as they go against the Forum Rules and Pirate Code.

ALWAYS:

Be courteous. Don’t insult players you don’t know. If humour is the intent, remember that this can be lost or misinterpreted online, and words can very easily offend. Be mindful of what you’re saying and if someone asks a question, see if you can help them out as you’d appreciate being helped out yourself if the roles were reversed.

Name calling, personal attacks and using derogatory language against Community Members, Rare Employees, Global Moderators or Deckhands is not acceptable. Using such language will result in a warning, then temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action is persistent or increasingly aggressive, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Please read and abide by the Forum Rules and Pirate Code in future.

Thank you.

yes I know am I going to get banned how many more chances do I have not to get banned?

• @thagoochiestman Honestly, its more that Rare and its team have said on several occasions that its not gonna happen. People do not deserve to play this game in "peace", this is a pvpve shared world adventure game, and as such people need to expect that other players are going to hunt them down and take the loot on their boat. This is the gameplay loop.

• @captain-coel We just want that one option more, not implement it. Mode Adventure pvpve and Mode Adventure pve with friends :)

• @kreisrambo said in Servers Privates (Only friends) / Servidores privado solo con amigos:

@captain-coel We just want that one option more, not implement it. Mode Adventure pvpve and Mode Adventure pve with friends :)

If you’d bothered to poke around a bit, you’d find that not only has the idea of separate PvP and PvE instances been brought up since launchc, but the developers themselves have staunchly said “absolutely not” for as long. There never has been and never will be an intent to add PvE only to Sea of Thieves, and for many good reasons.

• @blam320
    Many reasons? Then argue and why it is not a good idea to add that option/mode

• @kreisrambo
    Who wouldn’t want to collect REWARDS with no RISK? The problem is obviously that this throws risk/reward balance completely out the window.

The only real risk in this game is other crews sinking your ship and taking loot you have collected. The only reward in this game is progression in terms of reputation with companies that allow you to unlock titles and cosmetics.

In terms of game balance, if you are going to take away the risk, you need to balance it with the right reward. No risk, no reward. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

In closing, everyone would grind out progress in complete safety of PvE mode which would leave adventure barren and the entire Reaper faction pointless.

@blam320
    Many reasons? Then argue and why it is not a good idea to add that option/mode

For starters it is called Sea of THIEVES. Pirates steal things. The whole point of the game is the risks you take for the rewards. If you want to do any quest or tall tale you have to keep in mind that you are in a shared pirate universe where anyone can attack you. The game revolves around this and the developers have said this a lot. If they made pve servers for people like you who are scared or pvp or just aren’t good at it will all go there and the whole game will change. Now don’t come and say you don’t have a problem with pvp because you obviously do so don’t even think about making that excuse. The solution for you friends is simple. You need to learn to defend your ship, yourselves, your loot, and each other. You can’t just refuse to get good at a certain part of the game and beg for the whole game to be changed for you only. If you want I can help teach you guys how to defend yourselves in combat because clearly you need it. I will also add that if a pve mide was a thing the game will be too easy for one big reason. This game has one of the easiest pve in any other game. The only thing that is just slightly difficult is the Ashen Lords but only because of high health. The point of this is because there are pirates in the game so that balances it out.

• @kommodoreyenser Again, this is other option mode, no implement.
    The risk? Easy... more PVE

• @illbushido305 As said to @kommodoreyenser ... "Again, this is other option mode, no implement. The risk? Easy... more PVE"

• @kreisrambo There will NEVER be a PVE adventure mode so just stop trying to fight a battle you have already lost.

• People can demand things like a PvE adventure mode/private adventure mode all they want,its not happening. Not because the majority of people on this forum do not want it but because the game developers themselves do not want it.

Also being a member of this forum has shown me there are gamers with a serious lack of understanding as to what griefing and being toxic actually is. Fact is sinking a ship in SOT is about as toxic as taking an enemy zone in War Thunder, as in it is not toxic at all.

Hi guys, my friends and me loved Sea of Thieves until now. Since we often spend all afternoon getting loot to lose everything for some players who assault us or betray us. We just want to play with each other without an enemy player ship and enjoy as PVE

A cordial greeting.

Private servers are coming soon anyway but you won't be able to gain money or rep in them for obvious reasons. I'm still against them from the getgo because people can still achievement hunt in them

Views
communitygeneral
1 out of 89