Cannot claim the Hull and the Flag from Twitch Drops

• Hey everyone!
    As the title says, I cannot claim neither the Ancestral Hull nor the Ancestral Flag. The "claim now" button appears on both, but when I click them an error is prompted reading "Error Occured drop was not claimed". However, it allowed me to claim the capstan, the wheel, the figurehead and the sails. I tried Twitch support and they told me to send a ticket to the game company. So I submitted a ticket and support responded me with a how to set up for Twitch drops. My Twitch and gamertags are succesfully linked, since the items I've managed to claim appear in the game. Wrote back explaining that the problem persists and sent a picture of the error, but the ticket got deleted.
    Anyone else experiencing this? What do you guys think I should do?

Views
  • @champ021 I know this isn't helpful, but I've got the same problem. Hoping my reply and upvote adds some visibility.

• Same problem!

• Same. Got the Hull and Flag, unable to claim the Wheel.

• i am unable to claim the capstan

• Same I cant claim the first four items despite having the claim now button available.

Unless actually "claiming" the drop was also time limited. Which would be annoying because it never worked like that in the past. It was always added straight into your inventory.

Also Twitch doesn't seem to give you an alert in the top right corner anymore when you do get the drop.

I was tracking my progress on the sea of thieves/ twitch drops site to make sure I got them all and even that site makes no mention of actually having to "claim" them now, only to have your accounts linked as usual.

• While I have been able to use the claim button with no errors, none have shown up in SoT even with my twitch and SoT linked... time to log a ticket.

• @champ021 same problem with the wheel, got the cannons and the capstan...had the other stuff already

• @m3ath0ok sagte in Cannot claim the Hull and the Flag from Twitch Drops:

While I have been able to use the claim button with no errors, none have shown up in SoT even with my twitch and SoT linked... time to log a ticket.

It may take up to 72 hours until it's in the game...

• @champ021 just got a response for my ticket from support...with instructions how to link my profile to twitch and how to receive drops...seriously @Rare-Community-Managers ??
    I claimed cannons and capstan already, how should these instructions help me?

• @schwammlgott Welcome to the support, they think that you don't know anything about how it works EVEN if you know.
    All my claims worked fine but i dunno if all was added or not, let's hope so.
    Already had the figurehead, hull and sails though.

I have had problems with drops before and then the support team just gave it to me manually when making a ticket.

• @reapinglegion I wrote already back, didn't get an answer yet, if nothing happens I write another one...

• @schwammlgott said in Cannot claim the Hull and the Flag from Twitch Drops:

@reapinglegion I wrote already back, didn't get an answer yet, if nothing happens I write another one...

.....understood.

Allthough im always a pain in the garbage hole when i talk to them :P

• I didn't receive mine as well. Contacted support, they got back to me with the same instruction of how to link my account (duh!), then told me to wait 72 hours, then told me, "Sadly, there is nothing we can do". Seriously, I just started playing like a week ago and am already asking myself if it's even worth investing any effort in this game when even the support clearly doesn't. It's just sad.

• Wow! Wrote 2 mails earlier because of theyr instructions...a few minutes ago I tried to check if I got a response...guess what...my ticket got DELETED COMPLETELY!
    Wow!

@Rare-Community-Managers

• @bolorok said in Cannot claim the Hull and the Flag from Twitch Drops:

I didn't receive mine as well. Contacted support, they got back to me with the same instruction of how to link my account (duh!), then told me to wait 72 hours, then told me, "Sadly, there is nothing we can do". Seriously, I just started playing like a week ago and am already asking myself if it's even worth investing any effort in this game when even the support clearly doesn't. It's just sad.

Are you serious?! damn, last time my twitch drop diden't work they added it to my inventory manually. (The Ebony Flintlock)
    So i think they talk "uglyword" tbh, lazyness....just stay on them, e-mail them everyday. (that's what i would do cuz im a stubborn mf)

@Schwammlgott Don't give up, i know for a fact that they can do what i just explained to @Bolorok
    I wish i could fight for you because i love to do similar things with supports who dosen't do their job.

• @schwammlgott
    Yeah still nothing...

• So...after some writing and a missunterstanding from my side, support was able to help me out, now I finally got the full set...

Views
1 out of 19