Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition) - Best 'Talk Like a Pirate' Screenshot! [RESULTS]

• Greetings, Pirates and Lubbers alike!
    Deckhand Lootin' Lizalaroo here!

May I say again, you pirates captured some cracking screenshots for this mission! It always makes it really difficult to pick the winners!
    Fortunately, I found a few more codes, so this week there are 7 winners!

Lots were chosen from all the entries for this mission and the screenshots selected as winners were......

@WolfManbush
    https://i.imgur.com/uktT7bC.png

@AJPfisher
    https://i.imgur.com/fVvhmK0.jpg

@Razerslare
    https://i.imgur.com/XCoyGIF.png

@VOLKRUS2007
    https://i.imgur.com/KNobhbv.png

@Avocado-Chef

@GoodyDeer
    https://i.imgur.com/7CD1rcN.jpg

@ZuReTa-OG

Well done me mateys!

Please look out for a DM containing your codes! (These codes cannot be entered on Steam)

I’ll be back later with a new mission and a few more codes.....should you wish to accept it..... 😁

Lootin’ Lizalaroo

Views
  • thanks for giving us the opportunity to share screenshots weekly and offering generous rewards

• @wolfmanbush Glad so many of you Pirates out there deem this little competition worthy of an entry!

• Oh man I really thought I had this :/
    This is a minor inconvenience to me,
    WHY HAVE THE GODS FORSAKEN ME

• I feel like I am going to have to start taking this personally soon. Couple of those I feel like mine was way better. I don't get it. Mayne there is some criteria I am unaware of.

• @lizalaroo cringe screenshots

• @sardonicsage792 said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition) - Best 'Talk Like a Pirate' Screenshot! [RESULTS]:

I feel like I am going to have to start taking this personally soon. Couple of those I feel like mine was way better. I don't get it. Mayne there is some criteria I am unaware of.

why would you take it personal?

1. this is for fun. it's fun to share screenshots with each other

2. creativity and quality of content is subjective there is no right or wrong it's just opinion and the only opinion(s) that really matter in competitions are those of the people generously offering a reward

What satisfaction is there in complaining your way to the top? Just have fun with the game take some screenshots and whatever happens happens it's not something to get upset over or take personally. Being sore about a loss every week is just gonna make people not want to to offer these events/rewards.

• @sardonicsage792 Many were put forward this week for the final round and as always these are placed in a randomiser. That way each chosen has an equal chance of being picked for a code. Please don't take it personally. I'm sure most of you at some point have gotten in to the final draw if not once, then a few times.

• @lizalaroo Was mine good enough to be placed in the randomizer? Need to know if I'm getting the screenshots right lol.

• @seaferon I think there were around 20 this week. Off the top of my head I cant remember if yours was one of them, sorry :) The thing to remember is what the subject of the mission is :)

• @SardonicSage792 its randomly chosen winners out of a handful of chosen screenshots, looking at your screenshot and comparing it to Razerslare's; i'm pretty sure you'res was in the running. I say that, but honestly like 90% of the submissions are better than Razers Imo

• @wolfmanbush cool story. makes me fell a lot better. thanks for the feedback.

• @lizalaroo I didn't know it was random. That makes more sense. Thank you for explaining.

• @frogfish12 I just saw that. That makes me fell a lot better. I didn't know it was random.

• well done winners and well done all for participating some great shots

• Awesome! I finally got the obsidian capstain! It was the last piece of the whole obsidian set that missing in my invetory.

Congratz to all winners and participants. And also thanks Lizalaroo for making these cool Capture a Code competitions.

• @lizalaroo

Is there any chance that the obsidian wheel will be coming back anytime soon in a twitch drop? I’m hoping that the obsidian capstan will make it there eventually

• @coffeelight5545 I’m not sure, but I still have a few codes left for the 6 pack and capstan :)

• @lizalaroo where do you get these codes? are they also purchasable?

• @gamer-robot2989 Alas they aren't purchasable, but as long as I have some I will set you pirates new missions :)

• @lizalaroo Awesome! Thanks again!
    I'm a little unsure how to claim to code, I don't see a DM or anything anywhere and this was the first time taking part in one of these. Any help would be helpful. <3

• @avocado-chef if you click on the ships bell top right of the forum and look to the bottom of the tab it opens, you will see a green box with 'Chat' written on it. This is where your private messages appear.

Views
2 out of 22