Stand up to Cancer Charity Sails - Coming September 28th!

• @realstyli said in Stand up to Cancer Charity Sails - Coming September 28th!:

@tehstepford

I think it's supposed to signify the shroud around the Sea of Thieves and the emblem in the middle is all who sail on it united for SU2C, though still adversaries. At first, I though the "stars" might represent islands but I can't see any correlation with the map, so it might just be the stars in the sky.

Just my interpretation though, could be way off what they were going for. I was a bit meh on the border myself at first but it grew on me and, if nothing else, makes them unique and a lot more recognisable at a distance.

I thought the stars are shaped as a ribbon

• @lem0n-curry

Maybe? Can't say I see it myself though

• It goes great with Conker hull, Rare 30th Anniversay figurehead, 1-year Anniversary Gold cannons, either the Glorious Sea Dog or Wild Rose flags, and the Ceremonial Admiral wheel and capstan.

• Last Chance to Purchase!

Ahoy maties!

Today is the last day you can purchase these sails - make sure you grab these while you can get your hooks on them!

• Any chance that you will bring these back one day? My wife and I just started to play together and would love to give to a great cause and get me some sails. :)

• @flydangerous-o7 Nice bump. 😂

• @flydangerous-o7 Im sure that Rare will bring more charity sails to the game.

Views
38 out of 42