Essential Server Maintenance - 10am BST 22nd September

• Ahoy maties!

A bit of advance warning for you...

The Sea of Thieves servers will be down at 10am BST tomorrow for essential maintenance. We will keep you posted with any updates we have!

Don't forget to plan your voyages accordingly!

Views
  • @musicmee What about the Twitch Drops for that time?

• @dracomatt532 I would think they wouldn’t be effected since you only need to claim them on the twitch app

• Ok then.

• @ninja-naranja said in Essential Server Maintenance - 10am BST 22nd September:

@dracomatt532 I would think they wouldn’t be effected since you only need to claim them on the twitch app

While this is true, and why I upvoted, the issue I think they're referring to is that if no-one can play the game then no-one is streaming it for people to get Drops?

Hopefully, maintenance won't be so long as to cause an issue with this or else Rare should reconsider the timeframe for tomorrow's drop and extend it through Wednesday.

• @dracomatt532 The maintenance shouldn't be too long at all - but if it is I am sure everything will be done to extend promotions for that day.

• I wonder if there will be anything added to the game to welcome the Bethesda family to Xbox game studios??
    Something Wolfenstein please 🤗

• @needsmokes said in Essential Server Maintenance - 10am BST 22nd September:

I wonder if there will be anything added to the game to welcome the Bethesda family to Xbox game studios??

I'm waiting for the Skyrim Fus Ro Dah ship set!

Or maybe The Wanderer ships set for Fallout?

XD

• @realstyli I got the Spartan cannons during a stream when they are waiting for ashen winds.

I wonder if there will be anything added to the game to welcome the Bethesda family to Xbox game studios??

That really BAD picture i got in my head.....right now. SHAME ON ME

Aye, they're probably adding a skyrim biome!

• Friendly reminder...

Just over two hours to go... get those voyages tied up!

• Thanks for the update @Musicmee

• Was there any patch notes for this fix anywhere to see? I have tried to look from usual places but haven't catch any info. Would be nice to know what got fixed with this one :-)

Views
13 out of 14