Clothing chest is causing the game to crash

• Started last night, figured it was just a bug. But it's doing it today as well. It seems to happen while the game is trying to load the preview of whatever clothing item. It'll freeze up, then just crash. Preview never loads either. I've tried this a few times, from different locations, with the same results. A quick restart of the computer doesn't fix it either.

Edit: After a second restart, I can enter the clothing chest without it crashing, however, the preview fails to load. Same with the clothing shop. Ship/equipment chests work fine.

Views
  • I have the same problem mate. I was at plunder outpost tried the clothing store chest multiple times to have the game crash. Went to my ship and tried it there, didn't crash but couldn't see the previews unless I went into the outfit part. Does still crash occasionally though using the ships one as well.

• I have this same issue. It sucks, crahes and says I am out of video memory. I have a GTX 1080 and it occures at 1080p, 1140p and 4k resolution. I verified my file integrity in steam, no help. It would be nice to figure out what is causign this

Views
1 out of 3