Game ruining bugs

• hello,
    I have been playing this game for upwards of a year and a half now, and ever since i first set sail on the sea of thieves my character has had several bugs that at face value don't seem too bad, but over time really hinder the game experience. Every time that I log into my game, it seems that my character's cosmetics completely reset, meaning i have to put them all back on again (a minor inconvenience sure, but hundreds of hours of game play, with a couple minutes each time I sink or log on certainly adds up) and it really has put a hamper on my experience. The other of which affects the game play a little more directly, I am completely unable to hear other gamers from other crews, when they speak in voice, (i have repeatedly done the privacy settings etc. and NOTHING has worked) this one REALLY bums me out, as it is a lot of fun to interact with other players especially in the heat of battle etc, and that ENTIRE aspect of the game is lost to me, is there anything that can be done?
    P.S. I have reached out to support team a total of SEVEN TIMES over the past year and a half, and Each time the support team has brushed my concerns aside and said that they'll be addressed in a incoming patch, and i am becoming hopeless with the game and the Dev team. I shouldn't have to repurchase and Restart my game IN HOPES that I will get a version of the game that is intended. One year later and my concerns still fail to be addressed in the incoming patches......

Views
    frustratedbugcosmeticsvoice chattechnical
  • @youngvaliantttv I fully agree with this. Rare have completely ruined the game and have obviously spent too much time on microtransactions than addressing key bugs in the game. The game used to be one of the best, now it's one of the worst. Such a shame to see a game ruined by a now cash consumed company.

• How many pieces of clothing do you use? if you use a lot use a few less and see if that fixes it

audio is probably on your end with your playback device settings if you dont have them muted in game

• My GF had the Issue where she would hear our own crew in game, but couldn't hear other crew's voice ever... It was a XBOX privacy setting. There's multiple ways to break it, and you probably have 1 thing set to No instead of Yes.

• Hi, I haven’t been able to play for months as every time I get into a game and search a barrel it doesn’t let me take anything out, then when I try to close the barrel tab I can’t so naturally I press my hockey for the main menu which then also gets stuck on the screen with the barrel tab while I can still move around. It has been more than 4 months and this glitch has not been fixed. To make matters worse it happens every time I open the barrel so the game is actually unplayable.

Views
frustratedbugcosmeticsvoice chattechnical
3 out of 5