Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated!

• @musicmee

Well here's my pirate personality!

alt text

• @taaaamas said in Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated!:

How much of this is tracked? Like since when is it tracked, since it was tracked from the year in review thing last year i'd imagine?

This is what I want to know. Mine seems way off. I'm confused.

• Nice addition, but I'm also seeing a big difference in chest turn ins. Less than half of what the Xbox achievement tracker claims.

• I seen how many times I’ve sunk a ship, does that count for all ships or player/Skeleton?

Another, gonna add how many skeletons have slain you or yourself have slain?
    Big thing for me is always number of bone heads I’ve destroyed or been killed by.

• my stats don’t seem to be up to date with what i’ve actually done in game. anyone else have this problem?

• Yeah, this seems to be the case... just getting clarification on when these stats run from.

• I feel like some of the numbers are off. My chest turn ins on the xbox app are 7,568, but my chest turn ins on the profile page are only 4,922. My distance sailed matches exactly, but if you think about it it actually shouldn't. The xbox app stat tracking stopped workings months ago. So my numbers on the profile page should be higher, not lower and equal like they are in these 2 cases. Also I would really love to see a pirates killed stat.

• Knowing what I know about combat and my helpful and honorable streak with others, but not without a cautious eye, I would say that I happily agree with the assessment given by the pirate personality quiz - I am a Sea Dog (25%)!

• alt text

Surprised the quiz assumed I would be in an alliance. Alliances are only for tracking and backstabbing in my book.

Not really a direct fighter so I only have about 900 sunk ships. I mainly sneak around and steal loot from under people's noses.

• If only we could have number of hours played... :p

• @musicmee cool feature...but...still no stats for time played 😢

• Abit odd, i'm a rather friendly captain, i just send my crew (@CallMeBackdrafT , @TheBlackAngelx and @Mr SHATANGO) to kill / fetch stuff for me :P

one thing though, there was not enough betrayal in the quiz!

But the stats aint bad, sailing since release once a week :)

alt text
    alt text

• @musicmee im not saying im a bloodthirsty pirate but apperantly i have sunk 2821 ships and counting (sunk 12 last night and they all got added)

I shall deem myself (othermans) loot-thirsty 😎

This would mean that, if i had played every single day since my first day retail gameplay (april 2nd 2018) i have sunk an average of 3,13 ships a day.

Of course i didn’t play every single day, and nowadays i only play once or twice a week.

• @zherron-vorse haha same here about the alliances, when it went: “ You are in an alliance...”

I went “NO i’m not!!!”

• I do love the new design and everything, but I have one problem with it and thats in regards to the notifications.

Since I'm used to clicking my profile icon to see my notifications, I'll have to click the bell for now on, but there is a bit of a problem with it and that when clicking on the bell, you'll end on the notifications page instead of the Bell activating its own mini-tab (similar to the original).

Could be a bug but hopefully it gets fixed but other than that, loving the whole thing.
    If only we could have Overall Hours Played for Sea of Thieves.

• alt text

My laid back approach to pirating seems to have landed me with the fisherman. I'm good with that.

Perfect 0% in Reaper's though, so I'm pretty proud of that. =D

• Finally! I've been waiting ages for this to be added. Love it!

However, I miss some stats like skulls cashed in (why is it just chests?), or stolen treasure.

Also, in the summary page, the leaderboards and the information of the lastest update are mixed with the stats. It would be clearer if they are moved to the upper part of the page, alongisde with the achievements, vanity chest, daily bounties and rep.

Now, I would like to have a page in the Inventory/Quest menu about daily bounties and regular events.

3100 sunk ships... :D I need moreee!!!

• @guilleont

3100!

... hides sloop!

• 157 hours on record.
    74 ships sunk.

Watch out for me I sink a ship every 2 hours it seems 😝

• @aca-hombre said in Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated!:

alt text

My laid back approach to pirating seems to have landed me with the fisherman. I'm good with that.

That is funny..... i dont know if you can see it but on my screen is says my account name.
    Can anyone else can see their names on it?

• @faceyourdemon same for me it shows my account name. Strange the other post are ok.

• @musicmee
    My stats are wrong. Says I've sunk 91 ships. Way too high. Unless you count my own ship and scuttles... then it's WAY too low lol.

• @faceyourdemon said in Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated!:

@aca-hombre said in Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated!:

alt text

That is funny..... i dont know if you can see it but on my screen is says my account name.

Because they linked to the image from the results page and everyone else downloaded the image and reuploaded it (via Imgur or elsewhere)

• @pithyrumble said in Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated!:

@musicmee
    My stats are wrong. Says I've sunk 91 ships. Way too high. Unless you count my own ship and scuttles... then it's WAY too low lol.

I have a theory on that. I think if you hit a ship with a cannonball and it subsequently sank not by your hands, it counts as a sink to you. Same way Flameheart or a meg will count as long as you cause damage.

• @faceyourdemon Yup. It shows my name.

• @sgt-paloogoo said in Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated!:

@realstyli said in Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated!:

Don't forget to take the Pirate Personality Quiz!

About that, apparently I'd fit right in with the order of souls.

What companies did everybody else get?

i got order the first time then merchant i don't want to be merchant

alt text

I see mine. 😅

Update, since I can see it:
    25% SD
    20% GH
    20% OS
    15% HC
    15% MA
    05% RB

I like that spread. Jack of all trades, yo ho!

Oops.

Better now?

• @realstyli said in Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated!:

@pithyrumble said in Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated!:

@musicmee

I have a theory on that. I think if you hit a ship with a cannonball and it subsequently sank not by your hands, it counts as a sink to you. Same way Flameheart or a meg will count as long as you cause damage.

I still say that's too high. I haven't taken that many pot shots at rando ships. Much less landed them lol.

I have a reputation to think of!

alt text

yes i can still

• Can we sort out ships sunk?

Is it just for ships you hit that then sunk?

@Musicmee

Good god....it's not for NPC ships is it?

• @faceyourdemon ha detto in Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated!:

alt text

Why I see my post? 😂

• @idneon a dit dans Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated! :

Can we sort out ships sunk?

Is it just for ships you hit that then sunk?

@Musicmee

Good god....it's not for NPC ships is it?

It definitely does not count ship sunk without cannons.
    I sunk a ship the other day with just one keg and the number didn't go up.
    I then sunk 5 ships with at least one cannonball shot in the hull and all the ships sunk got registered.

• @idneon said in Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated!:

it's not for NPC ships is it?

I think it must, otherwise there'd be no way I'd be sitting at 32 sunk. I mean, I've literally never fired my cannons at another ship for the two years I've been playing. If that 32 isn't from skellie ships, then Rare's tracking system is super whack.

• My pirate apologies if this has already been asked/answered but would it be possible to add ancient skelly spawns and/or kills?

Dunno how the record keeping goes on those but it would be awesome to see

Maybe even a total of the coins gained through ancient skellies too

Views
69 out of 71