Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated!

• Ahoy maties!

Your Sea of Thieves Profile page here has been updated!

Stats from the seas! With your newly upgraded Pirate Profile you can track your pirate's sailing and stealing via numbers and facts at the Sea of Thieves website, whenever you want! The competition to see who can vomit the most begins now!

alt text

It seems to be getting a bit of use at the minute, so if your stats aren't loading just yet, try again a little later!

Now the question on my lips...

Have you got any impressive stats to share?

Views
  • @musicmee wow, I always wanted a stats tracker!
    Apparently I've encountered the Megalodon 172 times, I don't believe that number!
    I never get meg spawns!

• @sgt-paloogoo Well not when the Meg Hunter event is on anyway ;)

• Looks cool and all, but why not just make a API and let the community make amazing things ;-)

• @nessiroj Lets hope this is a sign of things to come... I know there's some people chomping at the bit to get some ideas off the ground!

• @musicmee I'm sure those devils at Rare turned down the meg spawns for the meg event!
    What? You don't believe me?
    Just you wait and see, I'll prove it! Jk btw

• absolutely awesome update

alt text

• Don't forget to take the Pirate Personality Quiz!

• @realstyli said in Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated!:

Don't forget to take the Pirate Personality Quiz!

About that, apparently I'd fit right in with the order of souls.

What companies did everybody else get?

• @realstyli Oooof, I had you more of a reapers man myself... How wrong I was!

• @musicmee Not to be rude but will we ever get one for insiders?

• @basicdust822138 What would you like to see for Insider specific stuff? (remembering the NDA of course) and I can pass the request on.

You do have your insider rewards dashboard over here: https://www.seaofthieves.com/insider

• It's the same stats as on the xboxapp and the xboxapp stopped working like 1 year ago with tracking our stats haha.

• alt text

This is great, I hope they allow being able to view other players stats!

• @SatanicNemesis Would love to be able to browse my friends' stats... just to keep an eye on them ;)

And hovering people's profiles on the forum should pop up a box with some mini stats!

• How many miles has everybody sailed?
    I've sailed 6,800,581m.

• I figured I'd be a reaper. But I guess I'm a seadog.

• @sgt-paloogoo 20mill n change

• @sgt-paloogoo

15,248,313m miles sailed...
    215 times vomited! Not as seasick as I had thought!

• @musicmee said in Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated!:

@realstyli Oooof, I had you more of a reapers man myself... How wrong I was!

I have done a lot of Reapers but I am a pirate with a bit of a heart. I don't tend to attack ships unless they attack me or are repping Reapers Bones or another high level Emissary... Hence, I only have 200 ships sunk, apparently.

• @musicmee Maybe something like a seperate tab for your insider stats if that is possible. Since most of the insiders that I have sailed with said that they play insiders more then retail if they ever play retail.

• How much of this is tracked? Like since when is it tracked, since it was tracked from the year in review thing last year i'd imagine?

• Guys... it's bad news! Don't judge!

https://imgur.com/ePlkUg7

• @musicmee I’m forever asking my crew “how many more X Do you need to complete Y” lol I’d rather just check. But I’ve been hoping for online stats for a long time. Really happy to see this.

• @satanicnemesis There's more stuff in the pipeline too!

I suppose not everyone wants to share their stats so privacy and sharing settings have to be worked out first.

• alt text
    I always do this wrong lol

• @musicmee said in Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated!:

@sgt-paloogoo

15,248,313m miles sailed...
    215 times vomited! Not as seasick as I had thought!

Hehehe, you should still see a doctor mate, a healthy sailor (like me) only vomits 86 times in 2 years!

• in comparing the stats on the sot profile page to the stats on Xbox I see a discrepancy. My chests are lower on the sot page than on xbox, by nearly 2k. One of my friends has 3k less on xbox than he does on the sot profile page. I was also wondering how they calculate the ships sunk?

• This is cool
    alt text

@Musicmee Maybe we should crew up some time ;)
    alt text

• What is the point in any of this?

• @ajm123 Fixed it for you :)

• @musicmee to this day i still have no idea what i do wrong i put the link in but it never works lol

• alt text

After years spent fighting skeletons it feels like they just walk into my sword now.

• @needsmokes said in Stats of Thieves! Your profile has been updated!:

What is the point in any of this?

So people can check their stats without having to log into the game. It's a big plus, IMO.

The Pirate Personality Quiz is just a bit of fun though.

Views
1 out of 71