Where there's a whip there's a way!

• (Link just for fun)

I'd like to see a whip added to the game, either use it to attack players or steal handheld items likes trinkets and skulls.

Damage rate - 20/25% per hit

Attack rate - 1 hit per 4 secs - Whip, 2, 3, 4. Whip, 2, 3 4.

Blocking charges an attack to pick up an item at a distance, (much shorter than max harpoon range)

Views
    just for funfeedback
  • @sailorkek

Whip sounds interesting indeed. Maybe also add some swing/hook mechanics to it?

The idea definitely has potential.

• @greengrimz it'd be nice to have a hand held grapple but I'm not sure about limitations. Could you grapple an enemy crews sails and swing over or grapple the boat and bring it in closer, the harpoon is apart of the ships so it makes sense but having the okayer be the grappls might be tough.

• @sailorkek That's a cross over I wasn't expecting. The animated version of LOTR being referenced in a sea of thieves forum lol.

I just want to swing from ship to ship somehow. Idk about it as a weapon since it it doesn't really seem all that piratey to me, but any new content is something.

• @calicorsaircat hahah what can I say, I had the somg stuck in my head when I thought about so I figured I'd share hahah

Yeah me too, that has given me an idea though. I might try and use a blunderbomb to increase my jump height, might be a new strat haha

Well I think I remember someone using a whip in Pirates of the Caribbean, they were whipping people raising an anchor I think.

Views
just for funfeedback
1 out of 5