Player Hideout

• This is one of my first posts so don´t judge me too harshly for this idea ok?

You unlock the hideout when you reach PL. The hideout is a floating base that appears somewhere when you spawn in to a server this is where you keep your gold and possibly a souviner from tall tales like for instance the gold hoarders´ shovel briggses mask and so on. If another player finds your hideout they get the opprotunity to steal all of your gold. But the moment they set foot on it you get notified with a sound effect which gives you time to return and defend your loot. You could get some minor upgrades like increasing the size of the hideout and moving the gold around it. But there is a risk if you are attacking. If you die while inside another crew´s hideout you lose a small portion of gold. If you are stubborn and die 15 time at an enemy´s hideout you begin to lose 10 doubloons at a time.

There are a decent number of holes in my idea so if you could expand on this in the comments. Or compeltely tear me down. Your choice.

Edit: Maybe you could buy traps to install.

Views
    feedback
  • So basically. Any new player who only been playing a week will have a hideout.

Views
feedback
3 out of 4