Cranes - Thieves Haven

• How difficult would it be for Rare to make the crane on Thieves Haven actually work? I've seen that playform dangling in the air for 2 years nows, really want to take all my treasure up/down on it so I dont have to make so many trips.
    Maybe if there was a reason to hide your loot on islands this would help.

A bit pointless but be nice to see them on at a few outposts or seaposts as well, be fun to hover a platform over the deck and then move all the loot at once to the traders to sell.

Views
    just for funfeedback
  • @sailorkek for optimization reason, doubt this would ever be a thing. As it is thieves haven is the biggest drain on frame rate out of all the islands in the game.

• @kommodoreyenser oh really? I've never had any problems there, i would have guessed somewhere in the DR. The only framerate issues I have are with loads of people in one area or multiple world threats.

What about at an outpost? I know it's not needed but would be nice to load up all your loot and lift it over to the outpost instead of ferrying it one by one hahah.

• @sailorkek Mike Chapman was asked this question in a QnA and his response was:

Yes, would LOVE to do this. We've talked about it, its complex but keen to have pulleys (like the sail controls) as part of future mechanisms.

Views
just for funfeedback
3 out of 4