Game Language settings

• Hi,
    I'm writing this post because this game needs to have some way of changing the language. As of today the only way to do that is by changing the language of the whole computer system (Unless using steam version). It would be cool to have an in-game option for that.

I'm from Poland and so are my friends and their game runs in Polish but they have no way of switching to English which causes quite a bit of confusion while in battle. Also, I don't want to offend anyone, but the polish translation seems as if it was made using google translate. there are lots of funny language errors and weird words used "Reapers emissary flag" translation to "Bandera gnatów kostuchy" is a prime example of that - these days word "gnat" is a colloquialism meaning Gun but it can also mean mosquitoes or in some areas of Poland manly parts. Kostucha is also an archaism which used to describe the skeletal depiction of death. As you can see this translation is at least confusing.

All things considered, in-game language settings would be nice. I would also give a current translation for a second opinion to some polish linguist.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
    przemod77

Views
feedback
1 out of 1