Two Things

• One, it’s September! I’m excited for some October content. Can’t wait to see if you top FoTd. Thinking something like a new contract. Hunting ghosts captains? Like they can pass through anything and blast you kinda like a ground pound? Anyway I’m pumped so have us start testing already!

Two, some feedback for the game. People including me have grown tired of the cosmetic problem. You’ve probably heard this countless times but the PE has now overpowered the main game. Many companies resort to in game purchases to have success in their games which should not be the model you fall to.

You’re definitely capable of making amazing sets seeing the PE but we want cosmetics that anyone can earn. Stuff that requires something to get. And that doesn’t mean repetition in doing a quest. Forsaken shores is a prime example: the cosmetics were earned through exploration and that’s magical because you feel like a pirate on a adventure in a new land. Do stuff like this! It adds life and encourages creativity and exploration. Add something that takes us to the Shores of Gold or something. That’s fun!

And pets. That’s something that everyone wants but unfortunately can’t get so I have an idea onto something that could happen to give that opportunity. Add random occurrences of pets in the wild. Very rare occurrences but possible. Like ancient skeletons. You can find one roaming in the wild and you have to chase and capture it to earn it in your inventory.

Idk Rare I’m just throwing ideas out there but this needs to be corrected. Either new clothing and vanity or new cosmetics in general like jewelry and some freedom in hooks and legs. We just need a refresh.

Views
    feedbackgeneral
  • This belongs in general feedback, not insiders.

• As this is not Insiders related, it was moved to the feedback section. Please be careful going forward when making threads so that we don't contribute to forum clutter.

Views
feedbackgeneral
2 out of 3