Has Rare ever considered selling figurines of player's characters?

• Rare sells all sorts of SoT merch... Hats, Shirts, Hoodies, even game controllers and action figures!

But imagine how cool it would be if they partnered with a company to make figurines of individual characters? As in, you order YOUR pirate to be designed and sent to you!

That would be amazing, and maybe even possible, seeing as Rare has Design By Humans making clothing for the game, I'm sure there's someone out there who could manufacture player's pirates!

I would LOVE to see my character on my desk while I play!!! Let me know what you think! I'd be more than willing to pay for this.

Views
  • @klutchxking518 said in Has Rare ever considered selling figurines of player's characters?:

Rare sells all sorts of SoT merch... Hats, Shirts, Hoodies, even game controllers and action figures!

But imagine how cool it would be if they partnered with a company to make figurines of individual characters? As in, you order YOUR pirate to be designed and sent to you!

That would be amazing, and maybe even possible, seeing as Rare has Design By Humans making clothing for the game, I'm sure there's someone out there who could manufacture player's pirates!

I would LOVE to see my character on my desk while I play!!! Let me know what you think! I'd be more than willing to pay for this.

i would to but i change my outfit alot so it prolly wouldn't work for me

• @closinghare208 I do aswell, but I have one main outfit I usually swing back to... so I'd be down!

• Yes! This should already be a thing for most dedicated fans! Wow 3D prints of your pirate! Is this already a thing? Etsy? Makers? If not maybe this is next level business maybe for other games? Big Commissions! I want a Stubbs Zombie. Maybe you could print?

Views
1 out of 4