New Emissary Suggestion

• Right now there's not a ton of reason to brig a player, you can just kick them from your crew if it's a huge issue. My suggestion would be to create a new emissary whose purpose is to act as kind of "law enforcement" and are essentially the opposite of the Reapers. This would lead to more opportunities for PvP as confrontation would be more encouraged. This would do two things, it would give players of a higher skill level to engage in PvP more often, and it would also allow newer players that typically get taken advantage of to have other players looking out for them.

This new emissary could earn gold and reputation for returning stolen items to the crew that had it taken from them, and "capturing/brigging" all of the Reapers of a crew.
    This could also lead to rewards for Reapers who are able to perform "breakouts" and rescue their crew members from this new emissary.

The one issue could be players disconnecting if they're "captured", and my suggestion would be to credit the new emissary crew with the same reward they would have gotten from that one player. Some people would probably abuse this system, but that happens with alliance servers already, not much you can do about that.

Views
    feedbackgeneral
  • Lol I feel like I literally suggested this almost word for word.

But I included important game mechanic differences to prevent griefing and toxicity etc.

Views
feedbackgeneral
1 out of 2