Sea of Thieves Official Smart App

• This idea was inspired by the fairly new Rust app that was launched. The idea would provide a live feed of the server if you link it once you spawn in. (You could see the map in the app and see Reaper Chests, Ships, etc.) The main point is that it could also see the website challenges instead of having to annoyingly switch between Sea of Thieves/your internet browser.

This idea could be upgraded in many ways:

1. Voyage Planner
    2. Commendation Tracker
    3. Kill Count
    4. Number of Shrouded Ghosts you've killed this session.
    5. Really anything the devs can think of.

Suprised to see this mentioned before in this old thread.

Views
    general
  • Cool idea by @TXPaladin:

I'd like a way to log a Galleon in, so if I start up a voyage with my Galleon, it keeps track of the Quests I've done as The Captain, it has a log of GH-OOS-M with me as the Captain. Also Gold the Crew has earned. Like a Ships Log Book. Then, if you use a Spyglass and see the ship, you have a way to see how many Sloops, Galleons, and Skull Forts you taken. Your record is only based on the Ships you've been the Captain. You can have a separate log for when you've been on other ships.

• You could see the map in the app and see Reaper Chests, Ships, etc.

If I'm understanding you correctly, the problem with that is they want crew cooperation when viewing the map and things like that, putting it on an app would remove that aspect from the game.

This idea could be upgraded in many ways:

1. Voyage Planner
    2. Commendation Tracker
    3. Kill Count

This stuff all sounds cool!

1. Number of Shrouded Ghosts you've killed this session.

In a session???

• @app1e8l6 said in Sea of Thieves Official Smart App:

In a session???

Just teasing :P

Views
general
1 out of 4