Summer Event Checklist - Google Sheet

• There are a lot of tasks included in the Summer Event that take you to the various modes (Arena/Adventure), as well as across the various regions.

To help make things a touch more efficient when hunting down and completing these various tasks, I organize them all into a Google Sheets document. I usually do this for events like this to help my crew get them done, similar to the Legends of the Sea commendations.

The document contains the Event Group, Event Task, the Task description, and Location. There is a bit there in the main sheet to help with completion track as well. I have it split into two different sheets with different ways of organization.

Main:
    < - Organized by Event Group.
    < - Each Event Group links to their specific page on the SoT website.
    < - Point value for each task.
    < - If you have a Google Account, you can copy the document and track your progress with the last column by adding a "1". Total is summed at the bottom.

Sorted By Location:
    < - Organized by Location.
    < - Each Event Group links to their specific page on the SoT website.
    < - Each Task Group links to the specific task on the Main sheet to allows for easy tracking.

Figured I would share to help others if they choose to use it rather than constantly checking the site and going back & forth between the various pages trying to track down what to do next.

Here is the Google Sheet link again if you missed it up near the top. Feel free to offer up any corrections or suggestions as well.

Views
  • @archangel-timmy Very helpful :) thanks for putting this together :)

• its a joke that they cant implent the event in the game....when i play a game i put my phone off cause i dont wanna get any messages while playing,have a tablet as well but its old and a mess watching on that,play on xbox we have a heatwave so i dont turn my pc on....and anyway its the most funless challenges i saw ....talking to npcs ? really? firing 10 grogballs on skellies sailing through a storm who wanna do that stuff?firing outa a cannon 50 times(sure that makes arena even better)...drink a grog in pool and whatever sorry that event is bull....

• @archangel-timmy I put one together in my crew doc, but yours is fantastic!

I had a question. Is there a trick to trigger “ Chest to Impress”? I’ve had people try seafarer, Marauder, and Captains chests with no luck.

• Nice work!

• @deadmuenster said in Summer Event Checklist - Google Sheet:

@archangel-timmy I put one together in my crew doc, but yours is fantastic!

I had a question. Is there a trick to trigger “ Chest to Impress”? I’ve had people try seafarer, Marauder, and Captains chests with no luck.

I haven't had the chance to complete this one yet, but I would think it is the same as one of the Achievements which is specific to a Captains Chest.

Basically, the chest needs to originate with your crew. Your crew was either the first to touch it from a Fort/Fleet/Shipwreck, or one of you tapped and dug it up. This registers it to your crew, so if you stole it from someone else or aren't the original crew to pick it up, it won't count for you when having someone turn it in.

If it doesn't work under those conditions, it could very well be bugged and require a support ticket. I will try to test this one out tomorrow if I have time and my crew is willing to part with a chest :)

• @archangel-timmy

That all masks sense. Thank you for the reply!

Views
1 out of 7