Step in the right direction, Good Job Sea of Thieves Team!

• This news just came out and I just wanted to show my support to the Sea of Thieves team because I really believe this is a step in the right direction.

Things I would like to point out in this highlight:

@Joe 'Three Sheets' Neate said in Sea of Thieves’ August Update:

Because of this, tomorrow’s update focuses on a range of bug fixes and quality of life improvements while rolling out a series of live events under the banner of Summer of Sea of Thieves. There will not be a Pirate Emporium refresh as part of this update.

1. It is very promising that in this August update the Sea of Thieves team is focusing solely on fixing some of the issues that are currently in-game.

2. It is very pleasing to see they are not tunnel visioned on just adding Pirate Emporium items for the sake of more money at the moment.

P.s. I really hope the Sea of Thieves team keeps moving in this direction of allocating focus on major issues while postponing side content for later.

=====

https://www.seaofthieves.com/news/august-update

Views
    feedbackgeneral
  • @capt-soul-beard
    I am hesitant to share your happiness. It remains to be seen whether they actually fix things that are useful and how many new bugs they introduce.

I hope you are correct.

• You should know that not everyone agrees with you, @Capt-Soul-Beard.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/123136/well-you-re-getting-what-you-asked-for

• @galactic-geek They mentioned summer events, it's simple content.

• @little-squash said in Step in the right direction, Good Job Sea of Thieves Team!:

@capt-soul-beard
    I am hesitant to share your happiness. It remains to be seen whether they actually fix things that are useful and how many new bugs they introduce.

I hope you are correct.

I am too but I wanted to support the baby step to see it develop further.

• @capt-soul-beard Simple content is right...

• I approved this message 👍

Views
feedbackgeneral
1 out of 7