Some Unique Content Suggestions For Sea Of Thieves

• I have some amazing ideas for quality of life and content updates.

Burying Treasure

One of the things that always bugged me is that I am unable to save treasure.

Sometimes I have something urgent to do in the sea of real life and am unable to sell treasure before I get off. I believe we need to be able to bury treasure on an island and be able to get of quickly. So long as we come back within a 3 days of burying the treasure, we can dig it up again and sell it (Barring chests of rage).

The server we buried it on, however, will still have the treasure, meaning other players could still potentially steal the loot!

Dragons

I know I know, dragons seem a bit much but hey, the Ashen Dragon is named after something, isn't it?

Dragons should appear as extremely rare events, but drop valuable dragon chests and scales. The should have similar mechanics to the Megalodon(the difference being that the fly, of course). They could circle the ship and occasionally spit fire, putting holes in the ship. Every time the dragons health drops to a certain level, it will fly over and land on the mast, breathing fire at the helm before flying away and breaking the mast in the process. Unlike the Megalodon, the dragon won't stop attacking within title card distance of an island.

Dragon Types.

• Regular Dragon
      The most common type of dragon and the easiest to defeat.

• Ashen Dragon
      Only found in the Devils Roar, slightly harder to defeat. Will occasionally spit flaming rocks.

• Storm Dragon
      Only found when close to(or in) a storm. Spits lightning instead of fire (Lightning has appearance difference only).

• Spectral Dragon
      Ghastly dragon pulled from the Sea of the Damned. I actually don't know where/how this one would be used(probably something only found near Flameheart's Fleet).

• Blood Dragon
      The hardest to defeat, only found near the Devils Shroud(Aka The edge of the map). Spits Blood Colored Fire.

Skeletons

There should be a few more skeleton types, some with new abilities, others just re-skins.

• Burning Blade Skeletons
      The Elite Cohort of FlameHeart. Fear them! Much better fighters than normal Skellies- Probably Quest-only Skeletons.

• Storm Skulls
      Electrified skeletons, player will take Lightning damage whenever he/she hits them . Can only be safely destroyed at a distance. (only encountered near storm, in or out of fort).

• Banshees
      *Screams at players, knocking them into the sea, rare encounter at forts.

• Skeleton soldiers
      Skeletons with helmets, a degree of armour. Just a re-skin of skeletons at skeleton forts

• Karma Skeletons
      Will spawn on the deck of a ship that sunk another ship unprovoked, hinders repairs. 5-20 will spawn depending on ship type.

• Tiki Skellies
      Re-skin for normal skeletons, will appear in the Wilds.

New Cannonball

A new cannonball idea I had.
    You ever wish skeletons would board you? Well now's you're not so lucky day. A new cannon ball can be used by boneheads and players alike. The Skull ball will spawn 3-6 skellies on your deck depending on ship type.

That's it, I hope you like and use some of these ideas!

Views
story & loregeneralcompetition
1 out of 1