Bird and Bear Figurehead twitch drops issues !!!solved!!!

• Hi all, have some issues with 08.08.20 twitch drops "Bird and Bear" figurehead, I've watched more 30-50 min and nothing. On the twitch forum ppl have same issues.
    !!solved!!! After some delay, I received this.

Views
  • Edit: Watched him for like 4 hrs and Relinked twice. Never dropped.

Yeah I've been watching Phuzzy for over an hour and a lot of people in his chat are having the same issue. I even relinked my account and that didnt fix the iussue.

• Yeah I've wathed Phuzzy sine he started and switched to Mason for 30 miutes. Nothing. I actually relinked my account twice and haven't gotten anything yet.

• I've been watching for 2 hours and I still didn't get my drop

• i have tried 3 different partners all for 30-45 mins watching each and still not receiving any drops

• Same ive tried watching 3 different streamers and also reconnected my twitch account.

• Mark me "ditto". 2 hours in a stream, popped in and out once. Detached/Attached account once.

• @eblanito said in Bird and Bear Figurehead twitch drops issues:

Hi all, have some issues with 08.08.20 twitch drops "Bird and Bear" figurehead, I've watched more 30-50 min and nothing. On the twitch forum ppl have same issues.

Same

• Same. Maybe there's just a delay?

• Same. Been watching three different streamers for about three hours now. Unlinked and relinked account, still no drop.

• Yeah ive also had issues with the twitchdrop for 08.08.20 and everyone in twitch chat has the same issue.

• Im having the same problem, been watching Phuzzy for the last 1/2 hour, and got nothing

• Me too same case, i watch PhuzzyBond and nothing in notification

• Same issue, watched streamers for 1 hour and get nothing. Devs fix it please.

• same. I've watch 3 different streams/streamers for 30-40 mins, i didn't get the notification on twitch. and when i went in game to check it just to be sure, there are still no figurehead. is it maybe a bug? a lot of people are having issues with it as well.

• Watched Phuzzy and Mason for 1h+, still no Drop

• Been watching Phuzzy for a couple hours now. Relinked SoT to Twitch, watched another hour, no drop. Checked in game to be sure.

• Same here. I've been watching SoT streamers all day long (currently 20:00pm here), from SmexyChicken, BeardedGuysGaming, Beardageddon and Phuzzy... and nada, nothing dropped, so far... These 'bugs' are getting a tad annoying by now Rare!...

Edit: I got it, thank you!

• same here, watched for an hour 30mins and nothing so far, even relinked my twitch account and didnt fix it

• EDIT: I have it now, thanks Rare!

I've also been watching Phuzzy for about 1.5 hours. I haven't got the figurehead so far. My accounts are linked, I double checked.

• Relinked 3 times according to a previous post's method (during the Spartan set drops) and have been watching Phuzzy and Mason for the last 1.5 hours. Have tried the relinking in increments of 30 mins and no drops yet. Did not have issues with Spartan drops.

• Same. Have watched multiple streamers and haven't received anything.

• You have to wait up to 72 hours sometimes. I've gotten stuff same day, sometimes a couple of days later. Chill.

• No drop here ... but maybe we have to wait a bit .

• Same here. Been watching various streamers through the day (Falcore, Phuzzy, Mason, Hitbotc). No drop. Tried relinking. No drop still.

Past time i've got it almost momentarily after watching. :C

• Guyz...
    Poirates...

You gotta wait up to 72 real world hours...

• edit: I'll wait the recommended 72 hours

Watched for 7 hours with 5 different streamers and didn't unlock the drop. Unlinked and relinked for drops on both twitch and SoT accounts. Still nothing.

Am I going to get the reward?

• Support site says:

Please ensure that when viewing a Streaming Partner that you continue watching until the item reward notification is given within Twitch as we cannot manually grant these items after the event

So we're screwed since we had no twitch notification and there is no point waiting for 72 hrs?

Edit: Today, the Spinal Figurehead droped instantly after 30 mins watching. Bird and Bear Figurehead still missing

Edit 2: Got bear and bird figurehead after raising a support ticket.

• Same. Been watching three different streamers (EiKaRRRamba, Beardageddon & Necr1te) for about 10+ hours, unlinked and relinked account, still no notifiation / Bird and Bear Figurehead drop.
    There are many Twitchviewers with the same problem. :-/

Edit: Today, the Spinal Figurehead droped instantly after 30 mins watching.

• @feindsender i got the same thing got no bear and bird then the spinal droped first thing today.

• Have same problem with "Bird and Bear". Five minutes ago "Spinal" droped without any problems.

Lol, i dont have notification on a half of items from Spartan set, but i have full set in game

@borschig said in Bird and Bear Figurehead twitch drops issues:

Support site says:

Please ensure that when viewing a Streaming Partner that you continue watching until the item reward notification is given within Twitch as we cannot manually grant these items after the event

So we're screwed since we had no twitch notification and there is no point waiting for 72 hrs?

• @eblanito
    Hello, I had the same problem yesterday, I watched Awecoop for about 1 hour and I did not have the bow of the bear. I honestly think no one has seen it from the comments. it's a shame it's the one I coveted. I had that of the skeleton at the moment ... so it is a bug at home.

• Hello yesterday 7 hours watched stream SmexiestChicken and after an hour watched Hitbotc.But I didn't get my bear figure.figure out this problem because you would like to get this figure.

• Still no bear drop from yesterday as well. I know they say 72 hours, but no drop I've been a part of, ever took that long. ....so it's concerning.

• Same here. A few hours watching various streamers and unlink/relink done. No notification, no bear figurehead.

Today with the Spinal figurehead no issues. Watched 30 minutes, got notification, logged in and there it was.

Never had any issue with drops until yesterday.

Let's see what happens the next 48 hours.

Views
1 out of 45