A little tradition our crew has

• Just wanted to share a little tradition our crew has. Every time we are wrapping up our adventures for the day, we take a storage crate, fill it with all remaining resources we have (especially something useful - like cursed cannonballs and pineapples), and leave it on the pier for other pirates to find. Some kind of a "gift box" )))
    So, yesterday we had a really lucky day.

I hope someone will too )

Views
  • @lilly-mist A cool move to take this effort and offer your supplies like this, thumbs up!

• @trlalon Thank you )

• @lilly-mist

I do this to but never thougyt of making an arrow. Nice job. I somthimes also random stumble on to supply creates on the dock i'm one time it might been your crew. So thanks it's greatly appreciated 👍

• @lilly-mist This is my favourite way to end a SoT session. That and, traditionally, I light our ship on fire and let it burn.

• @enjolraw said in A little tradition our crew has:

@lilly-mist This is my favourite way to end a SoT session. That and, traditionally, I light our ship on fire and let it burn.

We did the same to finish our session off tonight. We also all did full 1812 overture with one of us on cannon... Someone got a big bunch of supplies hopefully.

• I always try to leave a crate (or several) of supplies when I log off. I sometimes beach a rowboat as well. I guess with the skellie ships dropping crates now I have been finding more at outposts than I used too.

• I like to sneak a crate on new player sloops that are sailing around my server and leave a smiley on their map. I don't like attacking unless it's necessary so that gives me the ability to mess with pirates just in a way that doesn't make me feel guilty

Empty treasure/ashen chests make a nice gift too

• @enjolraw oh awesome! I do that too!

• My friend and I do this as well lol sometimes I've been surprised how long we've spent just to stock them up. It's nice to know there are more players doing this.

But the fireballs, we save those for our own ship.

• @wagstr said in A little tradition our crew has:

We did the same to finish our session off tonight. We also all did full 1812 overture with one of us on cannon...

I like the addition of the 1812 Overture... perhaps I need to revisit some traditions! If I finish a session on someone else's ship though, I do like to launch myself into the sky with their cannon and exit the session in the sky haha

• I tend to do this as well with my crew too. Normally an offensive crate and a defensive crate as we always seem to be very good at supply collection when we play so we tend to fill two with a theme.

The we drop sail , aim at the Shroud, set the ship ablaze, and play a somber song until it sinks. At that point we play as we swim to the barrier at the bottom of the Sea, hoist a Grog, cheers and down in one as we then die and drift away.

Fun little tradition.

Views
1 out of 12