Voice Chat not working - PC
I posted this over on reddit, but I never got really any feedback on it.
I've done tons of googling and have tried many things, but my voice chat still doesn't work at all.
I am on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit with Xbox Game Pass.
Here's everything I tried:
- Making sure my default windows devices are set properly
- Set SoT's microphone privacy access to "on"
- Made sure "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" in my account settings
- Enabled Xbox Game bar for "Audio" in the Xbox app
- Changed from directional to non-directional
- Changed between "speakers" and "headphones" in my game settings
- Made sure the hotkey I use is registered in the game
- Completely reinstalled my game
- Overrode the sound devices from "default" in Windows' "App volume and device preferences" in sound settings
I'm not sure what else to try.
Let me know if I need to provide any more info, like game version, Windows version, etc.
@dark2385 I have Voice Chat issues as well on Windows 10 PC. I can in-game chat with my crew no problem but I can't hear other players or speak to them through my mic. However, I can hear players outside of my crew in my proximity through my speakers, but as I said before, I can't respond via mic forcing me to type out a response.