Problem with Rare 35th Anniversary challenges

• Ahoy!
    I seem to have come across a pretty unfortunate glitch with the new Rares 35th Anniversary Challenges, the websites individual challenge list and game have acknowledged them I’ve done them all and I got there individual rewards but for some reason the actual counter on the figure head challenge has only gone up to 3/5? I can’t tell which completions it’s ignoring but this was pretty devastating after waiting around for multiple in game days driving through storms praying that it finally acknowledges me sailing through at night with no lanterns (ended up realising that when it says sail through it means around in circles for a couple minutes). Anyways non of this stuff is that massive I’d just like to know if there’s a fix/can I please get that amazing figure head I really want to be representing my love for rare not getting grumpy doing things over and over only to still fail 😢😂😃 happy anniversary either way!

Views
    challenges
  • @c00zen
    I have been having problems with getting the last one; sailing through a storm at night with no lights. Been trying it over and over again and it just won't work for me either.

• @c00zen still broken for you? I had also 0/5 until today...now it's fixed...maybe send a support ticket

• UPDATE: I’m just incredibly anxious and impatient! ✌️ You’re challenges will count! The trick with the perfect dark Easter egg is to sail around inside the storm I believe

• @reverentkore I'm having the same problem and i submitted a support ticket and they told me to go to the community page...W,T,F

• Same here, also having problems completing the Perfect Dark challenge, sailed 3 full nights through the storm with ALL lights off and its the only one that isnt finishing.....

• Same with the Perfect Dark Challenge. I've sailed through multiple storms at night from 9pm -3am on my in game watch, double triple checked all the lights were off and nothing. It's so frustrating when they make challenges that don't work.

• ..... Delete

Views
challenges
7 out of 8