Improvements that make sense

• When you kill a player and they are in the revive state, we should be able to ding them with the shovel by pressing R. When you successfully pull it off it will send them to the ferry but they have to wait an extra 5 secs. The user can’t release if someone is performing the action upon them.

• Reaper emissary can’t be seen in the map by non level 5 emissary ships.

• Require the sniper to be scoped in to shoot precise, because the anti-cheat isn’t picking up aimbotters.

• Kraken loot spawn on the last tentacle, which shows up on either side of the ship.

• Players that red sea their ship get deducted gold and rep value based on the loot that was on their ship in the last 5 minutes before touching the red sea. Loot that was touched by the enemy crew doesn’t count toward the deduction.

• Allow maxed leveled players to prestige which resets level and gives Pirate Lord title and unlocks Hardcore mode. Hardcore mode is a mode in which players have a certain amount of lives before their levels and gold are reset. In Hardcore mode red seaing your ship auto resets a players gold and levels.

• Fix the bugs your community is submitting.

• Remove Alliance mechanic because the game is called Sea of thieves.

• If a player ship takes damage from another ship then they can’t put their emissary lower the flag for the next 3 minutes and all votes to lower the flag are removed.

• Fix load times because being spawned camped isn’t fun.

• Pets need to stay away from key areas of the ship like the helm, cannons, etc.

• Listen to your player base.

• Bottle quest’s have rarity levels. Have one bottle quest give a chance to unlock a super rare cosmetic.

• Have a stack of the papers on the captain’s table to allow players to remove unwanted bottles quests.

• A commendation to swim nautical miles to unlock a shark fin swimsuit.

• Add sword dueling arena.

Views
  • @dyceman2016 said in Improvements that make sense:

• When you kill a player and they are in the revive state, we should be able to ding them with the shovel by pressing R. When you successfully pull it off it will put them to the ferry but with they have to wait an extra 5 secs. The user can’t release if someone is performing the action upon them.

Interesting idea. Kinda of like finishing a downed player in a BR game. Needs to be discussed further on it's own post.

• Reaper emissary can’t be seen in the map by non level 5 emissary ships.

Sorta agree reapers ship should not be seen on map by non emissaries. But not just grade five. I say grade 5 emissaries should see all reaper ships grade 2 and above and will go down in decending order so grade 2 emmisarry can see a grade 5 reaper.

• Require the sniper to be scoped in to shoot precise, because the anti-cheat isn’t picking up aimbotters.

Do you have proof the anti-cheat system isn't working? As far as i know the issue is the ban take long to register after the anti cheat tool detects the cheat and request the ban.

• Kraken loot spawn on the last tentacle, which shows up on either side of the ship.

Agreed.

• Players that red sea their ship get deducted gold and rep value based on the loot that was on their ship in the last 5 minutes before touching the red sea. Loot that was touched by the enemy crew doesn’t count toward the deduction.

I don't think this would work. The issue is the ship can go passed the outbound wall making the loot impossible to get to. An easy fix would be to ethier increas the damage of the red sea so a ship would sink faster or they could add a slow effect to the deep red making sure your ship can't make it to the invisable barrier or add and inta ship kill b4 the barrier. As long as the loot doesnpt spawn in the invisable barrier player could simply retrive the loot by swimming to it and out of the danger area. I wouls also make it so sharks wouldn't spawn in the red sea.

• Allow maxed leveled players to prestige which resets level and gives Pirate Lord title and unlocks Hardcore mode. Hardcore mode is a mode in which players have a certain amount of lives before their levels and gold are reset. In Hardcore mode red seaing your ship auto resets a players gold and levels.

I don't see the point in this. This isn't COD. Why would anyone want to do this?

• Fix the bugs your community is submitting.

They do but its hard and they can't fix all the bugs. No dev studio can.

• Remove Alliance mechanic because the game is called Sea of thieves.

Pirates can alliance to. I donpt se a problem with having the mechnic altho it could use some tweaks.

• If a player ship takes damage from another ship then they can’t put their emissary flag down for the next 3 minutes and all votes are removed. If you can’t pvp then don’t put and emissary up.

Bro if a ship makes to an outpost to lower the flag b4 you can sink them that your fault just as if they were turning in loot.

• Fix load times because being spawned camped isn’t fun.

That not a problem with the game, it's a hardware issue. If u want better load times you can buy an external SSD drive and hook it up to your console or pc. Or just wait and get a newer system.

• Pets need to stay away from key areas of the ship like the helm, cannons, etc.

Agreed i have accidently picked up my pet during combat it was annoying.

• Listen to your player base.

They do. Infact there one of the few game studios that do. Althou it seems to be a miss understanding sometimes.

• Bottle quest’s have rarity levels. Have one bottle quest give a chance to unlock a super rare cosmetic.

As far as i know bottle quest already have varing difficuties as for a rare cosmetic for pick up a bottle you serious? Your being silly asking for rng handouts.

• Have a stack of the papers on the captain’s table to allow players to remove unwanted bottles quests.

Nice idea. Would be appreciated by many crews.

• A commendation too swim nautical miles to unlock a shark fin swimsuit.

Ok, a bit silly but it's fine. Why not.

• Add sword dueling arena.

Suggested alot, don't think it's ever going to happen, along with a dueling system in adventure. Maybe one day?

• I pretty much agree with all of this except the Red Sea part. I know it’s partially the streamer’s fault but, here we go. If a streamer is streaming and have just done a huge loot haul and suddenly they get rumbled by a ship that is stream sniping, Red Sea is the only logical choice really. It denies the snipers any form of glory or loot. It reminds me of a YT vid I saw where a guy did 20 athenas and got stream sniped. He sailed into red and denied them the loot. What sucks is that they were ashen athenas too.

Views
2 out of 3