Getting to Athena lvl 5 emmisary is ridiculously hard

• It takes 2 athenas to get to lvl 5, that is 4 or 5 hours of complete attention in a game with no pausing or whatever, that’s insanely ridiculous

Views
  • You mean voyage of legends? Alone? I've got grade 5 in 1-1.5 hours with 2 athena runs with a friend. It's super boring though and definitely way, way too grindy compared to any other faction.

• @deltacowrapper do legendary voyage of Thieves Haven from Duke.

• @deltacowrapper said in Getting to Athena lvl 5 emmisary is ridiculously hard:

It takes 2 athenas to get to lvl 5, that is 4 or 5 hours of complete attention in a game with no pausing or whatever, that’s insanely ridiculous

I completely agree and have mentioned this before. Compared to the other emissaries it takes way longer to get to Grade V Athena. Granted, that Grade V Athena voyage is fairly lucrative. But I still believe it needs some tweaking. It would help a lot if you got grade advancement for the cargo runs as part of an Athena voyage. It doesn't seem right that it counts for absolutely nothing. If completing cargo runs advanced your grade, it would provide a lot more motivation to do them.

• @genuine-heather Yeah, if the cargo actually did something I might deliver it for once.

• And?

In that meantime, you got Athena's that sold for more than their default value rather then the full max multiplier. I get this sounds old, but it used to never be like this. You had to do one voyage in order to get one chest at face value, now, you do one quest to get the second one that you sell at a multiplied rate. Considering how valuable Athena reputation is, why shouldn't it take longer than normal Emissary leveling? I think we should just be grateful that we are getting loot at a higher multiplier rather than complain over that same loot.

• I look at the Athena's Emissary as something to put up in general even if you're not specifically doing Legendary Voyages, because unless you want another companies' flag up, you might as well. That way if you end up encountering events or Reapers and it goes up a grade or two you can then go get a legend voyage with a bit of head start on the Grades. And if not, then you've not lost anything.

• I agree, I don’t have enough time when I play to do my guilded even if I unlock it

• havent hit a grade 5 since they updated it.

• And what wrong with hard difficulty?
    Kids today want everything to be simple and easy, straight out able to do with a few steps Instead of building up.

It’s “Athena” after all. Suppose to be hard like PL should of been. Work for it

Or do you want to complete everything in few months and have nothing left to do?

• Fleet events i would assume would be quite effective at leveling due to the boatload of loot they drop all pun intended

• @deltacowrapper dont you think it should be hard to do?

• @deltacowrapper since max level of athena is 20 i do not see an issue with this. also why is it taking you that long to get 2 athenas?

• It used to be good but they nerfed Athena emissary into oblivion

Views
1 out of 14