* Outfit/Ship Preset Slots! *

• I've been playing this game two years now, and I've acquired A LOT of cosmetics. While having customization is great, the cosmetics on xbox load slow and going through 40+ pages of cosmetics can be tedious. Granted it's a monster of my own design, but what else am I supposed to spend my millions on?

That said "presets" would be a godsend. Just the option to swap between styles for different ships or different things your trying to do. I think 4 would be a magic number for Clothing presets:

1. For Stealth (you know everyone will have one)
    2. "Your" favorite unique style
    3. Ship Matching
    4. Matching your friends.

This is a much needed quality of life addition to the game. Especially for the year+ players, but good for all pirates however experienced overall. This could also be applied to ships. Seeing as ships are shared by all crew having 4 seems like overkill as people on your crew will likely nitpick things. 2 Presets on Ships be good overall I think.

Think about how much time this will save you overall? Whats the first two things you do when you spawn into a server?

1. fill up from barrels.
    2. customize your ship.

As you play #2 takes longer and longer to do. It may only take 45-120+ seconds but add that up over a month or a year. That's a lot of saved time not wasted in menus!!!!!

I could live without the ship presets, but the clothing is big one where presets are very much wanted and needed by players.

PS. The female clothing has gotten better but the pants are still awful. As much as I dont mind seeing a 300lbs male pirate in a dress, I also would like my female pirate to have female clothing that didnt just drape over every other customization or look... well bad. New skirts/pants/tops for female pirates please!!!

Views
  • @dangerousrival Have to agree, this irritated me from day one.
    It'd be just much more convenient if you could create several own presets so you don't need to browse the customization crate for so long. Sure, the fact that you have different tabs (capstain, sails...) helps to separate, but still, presets would be really welcome here.

• I have nearly every cosmetic in the game, and it loads in just fine for me. Of course, I'm on an Xbox One X with an external SSD, so there's that... 😅

• I've never experienced any issues with load times (Xbox One X with External SSD) however having pre-sets is something that would improve the QoL. I guess it's a pretty simple fix too?

Views
3 out of 4