Pirate Legend bonus

• I’ve seen another post about this so I’ll keep it simple: a forward cannon. The advantage it gives I feel is small enough that it’s justified by the massive amount of time it takes to become a Pirate Legend. The Pirate Legend needs something more to look forward to and I think that addition specifically would make it easier to show off too!

Views
  • @capnace2 That would tip the playing field toward the players who have been playing longer. Instead of that, what if the players had more of an incentive to go to the PL hideout? Maybe make all of the portals go to one spot, and only PLs can go in. There is no treasure allowed (to prevent hiding it from other players), and there is a no weapon policy. Kinda like a meet and greet place. Mics/chat is used to communicate. If you want to one on one someone, grab a portable keg of grog and take a booth that will remove the other players chat and permit you to talk to other players. Also, there is a certain spot that is like a duel arena, with ladders, beams to walk across, stocked barrels, etc. The winner gets nothing but the satisfaction of being better than the other player. Basically a PL only mancave.

• @capnace2 said in Pirate Legend bonus:

The advantage it gives

This alone says, No.

• @supersnipper60
    That’s a great idea

• @burnbacon
    Well if they’re so good they’re gonna cream you with or without a front cannon no?
    And maybe to balance out it’s more of a rearranging than an addition
    So pírate legends can rearrange where their harpoons and cannons go, so swap places essentially. They can put both cannons front, or both cannons to one side, so one side is more powerful but the other is defenseless. Or maybe everyone and do that. It makes combat more interesting and provides interesting strengths and weaknesses for each setup. These are all just ideas and if they’re stupid Sea of Thieves will obviously just ignore them

• @capnace2 said in Pirate Legend bonus:

I’ve seen another post about this so I’ll keep it simple: a forward cannon. The advantage it gives I feel is small enough that it’s justified by the massive amount of time it takes to become a Pirate Legend. The Pirate Legend needs something more to look forward to and I think that addition specifically would make it easier to show off too!

The Massive Amount of Time It Takes to Become a Pirate Legend???? Do you know how easy you new players have it???? lol

As a Day 1 Player and PL Within the First Year of the Game Being Launched. Do you know how many Golden Snakes and Golden Chickens I've had to capture to rank up my Merch??? We only had 3 Factions (GH, OOC, and Merch). We had 1 Skull Fort every 3 Hours worth from 15-18 Thousand Gold. That is literally all we had besides your basic Voyages to do.

Now a Days, Pirate Legends have multiple things to look forward to. They have special Weapon, Ship, Clothing & Equipment Cosmetics just for them, on top of Athena Voyages, and Guilded Voyages that come out.

• @capnace2
    Again, advantages of any Kind is a big, No.

Views
1 out of 7