Art of the Trickster - Can't find clue to dig up

• I'm on the part of the Tale where you go to Discovery Island and have to use the special telescope to find clues. I'm 100% certain I'm at the right spot and can't actually dig up anything. I've got a ton of holes just no clue. I've even tried sailing away and returning to "reset" the island but that didn't work, either.

I've been on this checkpoint for a few days now and quitting the game and coming back the next day doesn't help. What am I missing?

Views
  • @musicmee said in Art of the Trickster - Can't find clue to dig up:

@xatencio6729 Ahoy matey!

If the chapter you on are on is "They Were Voyagers" then...

Discovery Ridge will be your final destination. Head to the tip of the island to the West and search here for the Star Jewel. It seems to have sunk just off the coastline on the North West side of the island.

Don't know anything about a star jewel. I'm at the part where you have to use the special telescope to find the Trickster's mark and dig up the next clue to a key of some sort. It's Chapter 3 of the Tall Tale.

I'm at the spot where my telescope says to dig, but this clue I need to dig up isn't anywhere to be found.

• @xatencio6729 Ahhhhh sorry my bad I misread that!

I would take a look at the following link for more help on this tale!

• @musicmee said in Art of the Trickster - Can't find clue to dig up:

@xatencio6729 Ahhhhh sorry my bad I misread that!

I would take a look at the following link for more help on this tale!

I've read all the guides. I'm aware of what I'm supposed to do. It's just not working. I'm digging a ton of holes all over the spot the special telescope says to dig at. These things just aren't popping up for me.

• @xatencio6729 you dont use the spyglass to look for the tricksters mark, you stand on the tricksters mark.

You then look for 2 items mentioned in the book each in one of the spyglasses eyes and then the x marks where you have to dig

Views
1 out of 6