So close, yet so far.

• A few days ago, my crewmate and I set sail towards the Ashen Tornado in the sky. We pull into Marauder's Arch, and start unloading shot after swing after blunderbomb on Warden Chi. We go back and forth from the ferry to the fight, when a galleon arrives. Well, more like they rammed the island. They anchored, jumped off, and started slicing Warden Chi. Of course Warden Chi was about to do his ground pound attack, and they all died. My crewmate and I laugh, stock back up from the barrels, and continue fighting. They respawn, and start attacking us. We dispatch them easily (they were sniping with a blunderbuss) and continue after Warden Chi. Warden Chi sinks our boat with some rocks, so we go get the boat, and sail back, only to see that the tornado is gone, and the galleon is sinking. We pull in to the island again, and can't find the skull. We load up all the loot, minus the Ashen Lord Skull, and sail to turn in, watching the galleon return to Marauder's Arch, and they fail to find the skull as well.

Views
1 out of 1