Legends of the Sea - The Daredevils

• @ArchAngel-Aeon - Sleeping with the Fishes - Mermaid's Hideaway

This pirate scratched their name - ArchAngel Aeon - into the rock. Judging by the fish bones, they swam a very long way to reach this shore.

@Deadsniper15915 - Aim High - Plunder Outpost

Once Deadsniper discovered that they could fire themselves out of a cannon, they couldn’t stop!

After firing themselves from a cannon more times than anyone else, they finally landed here… a little crispy.

LindsayElyse - ...And Not a Drop Spilled - Ancient Spire Outpost

A plaque reading 'LindsayElyse Mind Your Head' was fixed here. She didn't like taking the stairs and found a cannon more her style!

The tavern keeper decided to put this reminder up, in case LindsayElyse had already started drinking before climbing into the cannon.

@IOnEI-Falcon - Not All Falcons Fly - Shipwreck Bay

According to Umbra’s notes, these are the remains of IOnEI-Falcon, who would famously fall from the crow’s nest again and again.

Perhaps an inner ear problem?

Ash Bacon - Run Around - Salty Sands

This art depicts the incredible moment when the bold Captain Ash Bacon and her crew harpooned their ship to a Megalodon.

The chase was fast, epic and impressive - until the shark ditched Ash Bacon by running her Galleon aground and fleeing the scene!

These are the Legends of the Sea and their accomplishments. They are grouped in together in "The Daredevils". I have tried to link these legend's Sea of Thieves profile / Twitter and their accomplishment as the best I can.

• My Archive of Lore Related Text (Just like this one)

Text Archive

Views
1 out of 1