The mighty reaper brig was humbled

• Joined a server and saw a level 2 brig, we set our own reaper flag and went after it, after all.. theres room for only one reaper ship in the server right? 😂

As we warmed up and adapted to their pvp skills we quickly took over and time and after time of them coming back to get revenche only faced defeat 3 times.

Their attitude went from “ yeah kick his a@@ !! Cry like my b@@@ “ to “ I hate these guys, lets leave this server !” Very quickly.

Well deserved lesson for them, everyone needs to get checked once in a while!! Ahoy!!!

Views
  • @wudadnoiz

Humbled? It sounded more like you were annoying and harassing them. They beat you 3 times it's not fun fighting the same ship over and over agian it's boring and un rewarding. All your doing is making them waste there supplies and they got nothing from you unless you put the reaper flag up every single time. Even then your reward for sinking them once grows while their reward for sinking you remains the same.

• @enf0rcer said in The mighty reaper brig was humbled:

@wudadnoiz

Humbled? It sounded more like you were annoying and harassing them. They beat you 3 times it's not fun fighting the same ship over and over agian it's boring and un rewarding. All your doing is making them waste there supplies and they got nothing from you unless you put the reaper flag up every single time. Even then your reward for sinking them once grows while their reward for sinking you remains the same.

Dang boy... you couldnt have gotten it any worst 😂

We spawned, sunk them and they kept coming to us for revenge, bah if you didnt figure that out by my video Im wasting my breath 😂

• @wudadnoiz

Whoops 🤭

I didn't get that at all. Good job.👍

Views
1 out of 4