Noob tales: tales of the noobiest!

• Please share your early and silly experienced tales over some grog.

When I went into a fleet!

Early when me and my friend got the game, we sailed towards an enemy sloop whom we had dealt a lot of damage too.

He sailed around this open sea network and we went right through it.

Well, we got exited when a battle notification came up, It didnt end well, I'll say that!

Views
  • Early day (roughly day 3-6)
    I spent hours collecting chests, hoarding them on my ship. Just..because I could.

Stopped by a random sloop and "Rp" out that I was selling my cash to buy a new ship...so they took my chests and I sailed away with there ship. ^_^ of course i crashed shortly afterwards into rocks.

• I woke up in a tavern ate a banana and set sail. My brother was watching me solo the galleon and said: I hope a Kraken Kills you. Seconds later a Kraken Appears and Destorys me. Pretty funny 😀

• Nice storys

• @stryps3071tv said in Noob tales: tales of the noobiest!:

Please share your early and silly experienced tales over some grog.

When I went into a fleet!

Early when me and my friend got the game, we sailed towards an enemy sloop whom we had dealt a lot of damage too.

He sailed around this open sea network and we went right through it.

Well, we got exited when a battle notification came up, It didnt end well, I'll say that!

silliest is when i was escaping from a galleon and i drove through the original island that became the reapers hideout and i went over the sandbar and got away alittle bit the end

Views
4 out of 5