Bug: Ship randomly sank

• Hello,

Me and a friend just done allot of quests. We had a few chests. We were sailing to an outpost to sell the loot. We saw a enemy ship approaching us so we got ready to fight. Before any shot whas fired our ship randomly sank... We sailed from some firery island all the way to aspire outpost without any problems. Right before we got to the outpost it was done. Not even a fight.... Before we got back with our ship the dudes we where going to fight delivered all of it and our emissary flag... This is not the first time this happend. I wont be playing this game anymore because of it. Unless this has a explanation or it is fixed.

Greeds Hunter

Views
  • We sailed from some firery island all the way to aspire outpost without any problems.

Sounds like you had a slow leak you weren't paying attention to. Those, "Fiery," islands tend to throw "fiery" projectiles that put holes in your ship. In my entire since day 1 sailing career in this game, I've never sunk for zero reason that couldn't be explained.

• @nabberwar I also had this when i wanted to fight flameheart. When in combat the ship randomly sank. This happened 3 times in a row. While my brother was down low to see if there were holes in the ship and there were none. 3seconds later we sank.....

• @hunteroooox this sounds odd...never ever had a ship randomly sunk...

• @hunteroooox What whould be a "cheap" recording software i could use to prove the randomness? I would like to show it.

• @hunteroooox

Very odd occurrence, and it has happened to us a time or two but spread out across several years of sailing that's quite rare and luckily we've managed to get any loot back.

I use the game bar to record or capture things that happen on the seas, you can set it to capture the past hour or, few minutes, it's easy enough for me to use and you just call up the overlay and press a button.

Views
1 out of 6