Legends of the Sea - The Gift Givers

• Dominik - Delicious Delivery - Morrow's Peak Outpost

This package is part of a correspondance between caring pirates from different regions.

Becoming friends despite living far apart, they sent this care package of confectionary - but the contents were scoffed long ago.

xbox4Jackie - May Contain Boom - Golden Sands Outpost

~Pirate Legend Jackie’s Boombox~

One of the first pirates to make a name for herself on the Seas, Umbra heard that Jackie took this barrel everywhere.

That was perhaps a mistake, but nobody could convince her to leave behind her ‘boombox’.

Lesleyann - Big Love in a Small Package - Galleon's Grave Outpost

Lesleyann was a true pirate legend, who delivered vital gifts to a friend in dire need.

Knowing that her friend was suffering with poor health, she did all in her power to keep her in touch with the rest of the Sea of Thieves.

@chocmoojoo - Putting the Ship in Friendship - The Finest Trading Post

This model ship, ‘The Allegiant’, was lovingly crafted in fine detail by Chocmoojoo, to celebrate a year of smooth sailing.

Delivered with the help of a community of pirates, this gift is for everyone on the Sea of Thieves to enjoy.

DaggersMcTimbers - Charitable Pirating - Stream Sailor Makeup

What a stunning, sea-inspired tone you wear. Just like Daggers McTimbers!

She’s quite the generous pirate. She once sailed for 24 hours straight, gaining gold donations from all she passed, to give to pirates in need!

You certainly can’t miss her colourful style when she comes ailing along…

These are the Legends of the Sea and their accomplishments. They are grouped in together in "The Gift Givers". I have tried to link these legend's Sea of Thieves profile / Twitter and their accomplishment as the best I can.

• My Archive of Lore Related Text (Just like this one)

Text Archive

Views
1 out of 1