“Moody’s Bloody Daggers” | Hundreds of Global Members | SoT Exclusive | PvE/PvP | Contests & Competitions | Xbox/PC | Join Us!

Played the game a ton a year ago but never really had many people to play with discord looks amazing

Ahoy there! I'm pretty new (2 weeks at sea, 22/22/20/6 reputation) and really enjoying the game. Have mostly played solo so far, but it would be fun to explore ways of teaming up and this fleet sounds really good :) I'll be along in the Discord.

Going to be hopping into discord. New to the game but looking to crew up with others and have some fun.

I'd love to join up - I'll see you on the Discord in some hours.
    North Europe here, new to the gamge, but enjoying it very much already. Would be great to meet up with friendly people and sail the high seas!

I’m glad you’ve joined us, pattydsup 🗡

Welcome to the Bloody Daggers, YayaSleepy! 🗡

Welcome aboard, Miggyosa! 🗡

Welcome to the Bloody Daggers, SevenTeas! 🗡

I joined, it seems nice

Welcome to the Bloody Daggers, Mecha! 🗡

Welcome aboard, Doctor Bingo! 🗡

Heya! I'm 100% new to the game and would love to join your community to find a crew and have some adventures. I'll be hopping into the discord some time today!

I'm lulu#6517 in discord.

Welcome to the Body Daggers, NMhicken! 🗡

Hey there, Polar.
    We are an ideal fleet for you to join to accomplish the in-game goals you have fs!
    There’s an invite above, but here’s another just for you:

Welcome to the fleet, LumberPrawn! 🗡

I think I did it right

Just joined the server I feel very welcome check them out

Very welcoming server, just joined

I wouldn't mind having dependable crewmates. I'll see about the Discord in a few hours.

Welcome to the Bloody Daggers, treefr0g 🗡

We’re really glad to have you with us, Buck 🗡

I joined, great server!

Been on here for a while, really great group of guys!

I joined and have to say they've made me feel very welcome! Fun and active group.

Joined a while back & have made pirate legend since with a good set of players. Good place to find crews. Jafiggy puts in work to maintain the Discord & events. Hit him up!

Signed up, and I'm happy with what I got. Good people, good mix of organized chaos.

Fairly new to the game, looking for a crew/alliance to play with. Will join the discord shortly. Hope it’s what I’ve read it is, if so sounds great!

@jafiggy I saw your comment on my last post and id love to join!

Welcome to the Bloody Daggers, SuperBoy! 🗡

Thanks for joining us, Schmichael 🗡

I joined.

@jafiggy Servers pretty great, friendly environment and plenty of experienced players to help you out. Glad I joined

I joined and the people are very knowledgeable and friendly!

I would like to partake in the plunder. If ye'r willing to have me, that is..

@jafiggy nice bunch of people ,thanks for all your work in the discord