“Moody’s Bloody Daggers” | Hundreds of Global Members | SoT Exclusive | PvE/PvP | Contests & Competitions, Prizes | Xbox/PC | Join Us!

I'd like to join.

The bad news is I'm brand new and probably rubbish, the good news is that I'm cheerful and happy to take orders so I can learn. And I'm used to dying which is an essential pirate skill.

I'm FreckkleFace and I have a headset. The fella on the desk next to me wants to join too, he's called YalsonKSA and he doesn't have a headset but I can bark at him easily from 2 feet away.

We play in the evenings and on weekends.

Yarr.

@freckkleface oops he's all lower case, yalsonksa -- does the casing make a difference?

@freckkleface

Hi Freckkleface.

You guys sound like great additions to the fleet. I just sent you both invites through Xbox Live message, and I’m going to send you one by private message here as well. You should both be able to use the same invite.

See you soon!

Hello, i would like to join your Fleet. If there is room for me just message me back and i will gladly join you on this adventure

I'd like to jump on board as well.

@beblin69

Hi Beblin.

Join us! The water’s freezing and dangerous. The ship conditions are unsanitary. Everything and everyone’s out to kill you and steal your loot. But the company’s fantastic!

See you soon!

Hi, your crew sounds like a lot of fun. I just started playing SOT. If you still have room - AndyBox80

Thanks!

@andybox80

We’re so glad you’ve hopped onboard, Andy!

I hope to be able to personally go on a voyage with you soon!

Best regards,
    Jafiggy

@jafiggy
    Hello,
    Just got SoT yesterday. Can I join?
    Thanks

@jafiggy

Y'all seem like a fun group. Are there many players in the US timezones? I typically get to play after 5pm PDT. Would love to have more people to sail with and learn the game.

My Xbox tag should be EmVanderbilt

@jafiggy

Thanks and likewise! But don’t expect much from me - I just started playing two days ago! But so far I’ve enjoyed the game a lot, although I haven’t accomplished much haha

@fish-serf

Hi Fish.

Yeah, of course you can join!

I’ll send you an invite by private message here. Please let me know if you have any problems with it.

Later!

hell, my xbox tag is gamer robot2989 i've been playing for over a year, im athena 10, don't use discord?

@jafiggy
    Thanks,
    See you out there!

Don’t know if there is still room but I like the idea of playing with others so here goes, @klutzz2862 and I’ve played for a week or two but still consider myself fairly new

@klutzz2862

Hi Klutzz!

I’ve sent you an invite by both Xbox Live message and by personal message here. Please let me know if you have any problem with it.

See you soon!

I’m glad to see you’ve hopped onboard, Klutzz!

Please let me know if you ever need anything at all!

Welcome aboard!

@jafiggy thanks for recruiting me, it’s fun to have someone to play with

@klutzz2862

NP!
    I haven’t had the pleasure of playing with you yet, but I’ve heard that you’re good peeps!
    I’ll see ya on deck.
    Best regards, Jafiggy

@jafiggy Sounds a lot of good and fun times to join you lot! If you are still taking people, my gamertag is MKkiller1103 :)

@mkkiller1103

Hi Mkkiller.

We’d love to have you!

Here’s an invite (I sent you one by Xbox Live message as well).

@jafiggy Hi! I'm still new to this game would love to join your crew if possible

here is my gamertag: Tubzz05

Thank you

Hello lads this is Captain Pastoo. I'm seeking a crew who will show me the ropes on this game. I bought it this week and only know the basics. It's hard to grind when the matchmaking doesn't put you with good players. I tried joining the discord but it said the invitation was invalid. Stay salty.

I would like to join if there is still room, GT: FeelTheHeat#4934

@tubzz05

Hi Tubzz.

Welcome aboard!

Here’s an invite for you.

@ttvpastoo

Hey there, Pastoo.

Welcome to the Moody’s Bloody Daggers SoT fleet!

@feeltheheat4934

Hello Heated One!

Welcome to the Moody’s Bloody Daggers SoT fleet!

^^bump^^

Love this fleet so far! joined up with a person within the first hour. we started doing some basic quests and boom we decided to go for the new Ashen Event and were in a 45 minute quest and got lots of riches and rewards! look forward to see more join!

I just started playing this game yesterday (sucked me in for like 6 hours straight); great game but holy frustration trying to play solo. I currently play on XBOX (SwampFoxZero) but I'm trying to get it to work on the PC (via Gamepass) and would really like to join others in plunders!

@swampfoxzero

Hi SwampFox.

We’re always looking for new player great peeps to join!

Please do!

Here’s an invite:

@Jafiggy Any room for an older salty dog? I've had the game since launch, and dipped my toes in the water here and there. Not real far in my reps, lvl 10 in the gold merchants is my highest. Looking to get my swashbuckle on.

@darthbelan

Hi Darth.
    You’re more than welcome to join the Moody’s Bloody Daggers fleet!
    I’ve sent you an invite by direct message here and I’ve sent you one by Xbox Live message. Let me know if you have any problems with either of them!

Hey, been playing on my XBox for a little over a week now. Been doing what I can as a solo player, but am realizing that if I want to do some of the bigger things (Tall Tales, fort raids, etc.) I will need to be part of a dedicated crew. I think I may have one or two friends that play, but my schedule conflicts with theirs plus they regularly run with their own crews.

If it's okay, I'd like to join this crew. Thanks.

Ahoy the Fleet! I'm not exactly a new player, but I still have a lot to learn about the Sea of Thieves... I'm a PC player on the west coast who usually plays in the evenings several days a week. I have some experience with fighting off Megalodons or the Kraken, as well as some experience with fighting through an active Skeleton Fort. I play with a couple of friends regularly, but a couple of the crew have begun to have some friction so I find myself looking for a group with more variety and the room for myself as well as perhaps another friend or two to join and get some sailing done!

I'd enjoy becoming a part of your growing Fleet and learn some things from the other crewmates as well as perhaps bring some knowledge of my own?

Thanks.