“Moody’s Bloody Daggers” | Hundreds of Global Members | SoT Exclusive | PvE/PvP | Contests & Competitions, Prizes | Xbox/PC | Join Us!

alt text

alt text

Sick of embarking on quests and voyages alone or with “Open Crew” complete strangers who are difficult to communicate and coordinate with?

Tired of becoming shark bait mid-game when another crew of other pirates sail in, blast you to smithereens and steal your hard-earned treasure? How about getting ripped to shreds by the Kraken or a megladon while sailing by yourself?

Lost faith in — or been abandoned by — your current or previous crew mates?

Sea of Thieves is a truly amazing game, but it’s a lot tougher to go it alone than with a well-coordinated crew of friends you’re communicating with in real time by party chat.

alt text

{} ~~ The fleet was initially designed specifically for English-speaking beginning players from around the world, so we’re definitely more than just “beginner friendly.”

{} ~~ We are an exclusive Sea of Thieves (SoT) fleet/community. We aren’t a “gaming hub,” so all of our fleet members are available to “crew-up” with you for amazing SoT adventures. All of our efforts go into making the fleet the best SoT experience possible for our members.

{} ~~ All new fleet members are directly and promptly welcomed to the fleet by fleet leadership and personally offered guided tours of the Fleet and its Discord server.

{} ~~ We’re truly different: You will, without a doubt, not find another Sea of Thieves fleet more special and active than Moody’s Bloody Daggers. It’s something you really need to see for yourself.

{} ~~ We have an creative, user-friendly, organized, very unique Discord server for chatting, being entertained, staying informed, and making connections. Because we have hundreds of members from around the world, there’s almost always other fleet members available to play with!

alt text

{} ~~ Moody’s Bloody Daggers offers something for every type of player at every experience level:

• A huge player base ranging from beginners all the way up to top-tier Pirate Legends to play and socialize with.
    • A great number of members who prefer a PvE-centered play style, embarking on trading company voyages or participating in world events for you to go on adventures with.
    • A large amount of players who are more PvP-leaning that you can crew-up with to cause chaos on the Sea. (Also see info about “Moody’s Murderers” below).
    • An extremely welcoming community, friendly and free of toxicity, with present and active leadership.

{} ~~ We regularly hold an assortment of internal and external PvE and PvP contests and competitions — and give out prizes.

{} ~~ For those who like to live dangerously, we have a PvP crew called “Moody’s Murderers” that we’ve assembled to represent the Bloody Daggers in PvP competitions against other fleets.

{} ~~ We use a special Fleet Leveling and Ranking system that rewards participation in the fleet with special recognition.

We’re a friendly, close-knit community, but we’re full of swagger. Those who cross us on the open sea will be given no quarter!

If you have a headset and are mature and friendly, join us! Unlike some other fleets, we don’t have a ton of requirements you need to meet or steps you need to take in order to join.

Just please either respond to this post or send me a message, letting me know to expect you. After you’ve done that, just use this link and immediately follow the instructions you’re given upon entry:

alt text

@jafiggy im interested. Download the game two days ago. Totally blow my mind my username on xbox one is andycol82

@andycol82

Hi Andy!

Yeah, I totally agree; SoT is great.

We’d be glad to have you join the fleet!

Here’s a link: https://discord.gg/EEXeTm

@jafiggy

Hi again, Andy.

Did you get the invite?

Is there room for me I also started playing 2 days ago?

Can I join? I've only played for around 18 hours but I'd like to join a crew. @Jafiggy

@yobojosh

Yes, absolutely! We’d love to have you join the fleet!
    I’ll send you an invite.

Hey, are you guys still talking members?

@lonestarmello19

Hi there Lonestar.

Yes we are, and we’d love to have you.

I sent you a link to join by private message.

Please let me know if you don’t receive it properly.

I Gladly join your fleet! i hope you got some space left

@m4dm1k37648

I just checked, and it looks like we have room for at least one more. 😉

I’ll send you an invite by private message. Please let me know if you don’t get it or have any problems with it.

Talk soon!

Interested in joining,

Gamer tag is Gebro16

@gebro16

Hi Gebro.

Hop onboard!

I sent you a link by private message. Please let me know if you don’t get it or have any problems with it.

See ya soon!

I want in!
    I've started playing 1~2weeks ago.

"nT whateveR" is the gametag

@nt-whatever

Hey there.

Sure! We’d love to have you.

I’ll send you a link by private message. Please let me know if you have any issues with it.

I would like to join! @Novanistar is my tag

I like to join that! My name is Evsword

@novanistar

Hey there, Novanistar.

We’d love for you to come onboard!

I’ll send you a link by private message.

Please let me know if you have any issues with it.

See you soon!

@evsword

Hey there, Evsword!

I’m sure you’ll make a great addition to the fleet :)

I’ll send you a link by private message.

Please let me know if you have any issues with it.

Best regards,
    Jafiggy

@Evsword

Hi Evsword.

Welcome to the fleet! It looks like you had no problem with the link.

If I’m mistaken, please let me know!

Hello! I'd like to join! Im getting back into the game after having bought the game from release.

@talyonungol wanne team up

@mrguy6658

Hey there, MrGuy.

We’d love it if you joined the Bloody Daggers.

Just use the link at the end of my post!

Hi, also new to the game been playing for a few weeks here and there but I usually play solo cause im not good. I do have a decent status But that's only because nice players have help me along the way. It's a little difficult to play solo and I was hoping to join players that are also starting out so I can help them as well. Is there any room left for me.

@davidstarr1

Hi David.

We’d love for you to join the fleet!

Here’s an invite:

I joined up! I will say that my experience so far has been swell! This one group I was with was very fun loving.

Hello, I play on PC and have had this game for a week and I love it. The unforgiving sea sits well with me since I'm accustomed to 0.0 life in EVE Online. I've been solo sailing and doing well so far I think. Sunk my first player run sloop crew last night and I can handle a brig on my own fairly well. (Until skully galleons show up that is, my rusty bucket can't bail that fast but I digress...) My Xbox name is Redpants187

@redpants187

Hi Redpants.

Hop on board! We’d love to count you among our ranks.

Here’s an invite:

Ahoy there! I’m Captain Grim, I’ve been playing since the game released, and have been a part of several crews! I enjoy sailing with new arrivals to the Sea of Thieves to help show the ropes and pass along various tips and the like.

This game is always better with a crew and with my last crew leaving the Sea for other adventures; I’m looking once again for some salty sea dogs to sail with.

If you’d be open to having an old salt like myself along, I’ve yet to join a fleet during my years on the Sea if Thieves. So this will be new territory for me. A larger group to be certain, but an adventure I’d be glad to go on!

@capt-grim-sot

Welcome, Capt Grim!

We’re really glad you’ve joined us.

Best regards,
    Jafiggy

Scoobacles. Just started playing but I love this game.

@scoobacles

Hi Scoobacles.

I’ll send you an invite by private message and by Xbox live message right now.

I’m glad you’ll be joining us!

@jafiggy 🙏

@scoobacles

Welcome to the fleet!

Would love to join up if you've got room. Might have one or two more mates to come along as well.