Can we remove Bans in Arena, due to Game crash?

• Iv'e been playing this game since January 2019. Apperantly after the Steam launch iv'e been getting crashes very frequently, every 1-2 hours in adventure and every second game of Arena. I'm tired of getting banned in Arena. And it affects my crew, having to finish the game with 3 people.

It's one thing to crash and have to launch the game again, but its another thing to enter the game and get a 30 min ban with none of my fault of my own.

I own the Windows and Steam version. but i only have the Windows version installed.

I tried to contact support, but i get genric "Copy Paste" answers with no context of what iv'e been writing to them.

I don't know what do you guys think? anyone else experiencing this lately?

Views
    windows 10general
  • I think their whole approach to it could use some work. Obviously those that leave should be punished, but if I am on open crew galleon an 2 of my 4 crewmates leave, I don't want to sit there for 15 minutes to obviously lose. And like you said, crashing like that would suck.

• Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 3 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
windows 10general
1 out of 3