I hereby dub myself forever known as Flameheart's Bane !!

• On July 16, 2020 at 6:05 PM (GMT+8) I, Sandblisz single-handedly in a Sloop took down the Sea of Theives' recent threat to all pirate-kind, Captain Flameheart's Ghostly Armada of Ghost Ships.

Below is the proof of my amazing feat and victory against Captain Flameheart.

Also my bounty for defeating his Ghostly Armada. I sorted them out for easy access when selling them to each appropriate pirate guild.

If there isn't a commendation for defeating Captain Flameheart solo, well, there is now and I earned it.

Views
    communityevents
  • @sandblisz1738
    Well played! I almost did they same earlier with a reaper emissary flag up. Unfortunately a duo sloop showed up and contested the battle long enough that I left. I had every bit of treasure from the battle with the exception of the burning blade's loot. Also I had the loot from an OoS ghost fleet voyage on board. I was running out of time and didn't want to end up empty handed so I made my escape while they were distracted with the last of the fleet. Even with giving up the final boss's loot, I still earned about 120,000 towards my emissary value.

• @testakleze
    Tough luck on the duo sloop swooping down on your skirmish and basically taking the credit for the beating Captain Flameheart.

Me and my friends are basically experts on beating Captain Flameheart at this point. We've beaten him from a duo sloop all the way to a four man galleon BUT I'm the only one who was crazy enough to even attempt to solo Captain Flameheart. Let alone coming out victorious was able to sell every single treasure.

The best part in all this is that I was originally just going to do a tall tale but when I saw Captain Flameheart up at the sky, I just followed my instincts, gathered as much supplies as I could and set out for glory and treasure.

• I’ve done this solo already and beaten him. Tried to do it with an Order of Souls emissary flag up but got interrupted by a Reaper brig who sank me after a VERY LONG game of cat and mouse. Went back afterwards and finished the job.

Admittedly I was forced into the Flameheart encounter as he appeared on an island I was already at for the emissary quest.

NOTE: The reapers did not contribute to the encounter in any way. They exclusively focused on me.

• @gundy-the-shark
    I'm sorry to hear that. Reaper people are not fun.

My skirmish however was a long, nonstop marathon with hurdles that I had to constantly be jumping over. You may had the breathing room of entering it a second time half way through but I didn't. Finished it through and through like a true Pirate Lord.

Views
communityevents
4 out of 5