Reaper's Bones: Can you get PL Commendations from them?

• So this just came to thought recently but I was wondering that since the Reaper's Bones accept all loot, can you earn specific Pirate Legend Commendations from them?

These specific commendations being

1. Legendary Gold Hoarder: 500 Chests sold as a Pirate Legend.
    2. Legend of the Mystical Order: 500 Skulls sold as a Pirate Legend.
    3. Legendary Merchant Trader: 500 Cargo Crates delivered on time and in perfect condition as Pirate Legend.

Now I think (1) and (2) can be obtained by Reapers Bones (will need to check this) but I was wondering if (3) could be done?

Views
  • I can confirm that **legendary Gold Hoarder **and Legend of the mystical order can be finished by selling to the Reapers bones but not sure about Legendary Merchant Trader

• @foxywiththemoxy
    I can confirm that the three merchant commendations for turning in devil's roar cargo do not gain progress when turning in DR cargo to the reapers. I assume the three commendations for regular cargo won't gain credit this way either. As for the athena commendation for turning in cargo, I would think you would get credit, especially since you get credit for the skulls and chests.

It's good to note that you can turn in cargo to the reapers to increase your emissary grade, the same way turning in cargo to merchants will increase your grade with them. Around 30 DR cargo will take you from a new flag to grade 5.

Last night a collected 35 DR cargo from 5 voyages, while collecting other random loot from beaches, barrels, megs, and skelly ships. Then I took it all to the reaper's hideout and cashed in the cargo, getting me up to grade 5, before turning in the rest of my treasure.

• @foxywiththemoxy I haven't checked myself, but it seems reasonable. The best method would be to sell one Gold chest and check your PL rep before and after you cash at Reapers. I know when you sell the Flame Heart captain skulls at Reapers they count towards the commendation. Let me know if you try it out I would be curious to know myself. I will probably check it out this afternoon.

• @betrayme84 said in Reaper's Bones: Can you get PL Commendations from them?:

@foxywiththemoxy I haven't checked myself, but it seems reasonable. The best method would be to sell one Gold chest and check your PL rep before and after you cash at Reapers. I know when you sell the Flame Heart captain skulls at Reapers they count towards the commendation. Let me know if you try it out I would be curious to know myself. I will probably check it out this afternoon.

Just went and checked it out, they don't count towards the commendation, selling Cargo crates to the reapers do give out a good amount of Emissary rep though.

Views
1 out of 5