The most important birthday in the world (to me, at least) has arrived. That of yours truly

• Hey all. I'm older now! Isn't that just fantabulous? Yes it is.

No, seriously, my B-Day's today, and my friend has made a deal to play Happy Birthday on his concertina nonstop. Best part is, he didnt make the deal. I made it for him. I hope my birthday, which, is certainly the most important one in the universe, for sure, blesses your sailing adventures today with unicorns, rainbows, and cookies. And gold. Pirates like that stuff.

Anyone wanna discuss how totally and undeniably awesome I am?

Cheers!

PS: Got a new kitten. She's orange and her name's Blaze. We thought it was a boy till the vet gave her antibiotics. The people we got her from found her half dead and asleep in their barn. She came come with both eyes infected, a respiratory infection, and is extremely underweight. But we nursed her back to health, coz we're da best, and now she's recovering. Would send a pic, but I'm too lazy to find out how to do that.

Views
  • @klutchxking518 Happy Birthday dear pirate

• @klutchxking518 Happy Birthday man!
    Have fun and force players to sing you happy birthday song, it never gets old.

• Happy..... (wait for it)....

• @viperishemu2992 said in The most important birthday in the world (to me, at least) has arrived. That of yours truly:

Happy..... (wait for it)....

LEGENDARY!

• @klutchxking518 Should my cookie not arrive, with whom should I raise a support ticket?

Happy birthday, have a good one!

Views
5 out of 6