All my loot is gone due to a lobby change

• I was fortunate enough to solo a raid which took me roughly 40 minutes to do. Then all of a sudden the game changes lobby then It says It can't connect to the server, so basically all my effort, 3hrs of gameplay went down the drain. Is there any solution for this not to happen again ? It's really upsetting that you get 0 credit for spending hours playing the game due to this...

Views
  • @mettzi3759 said in All my loot is gone due to a lobby change:

I was fortunate enough to solo a raid which took me roughly 40 minutes to do. Then all of a sudden the game changes lobby then It says It can't connect to the server, so basically all my effort, 3hrs of gameplay went down the drain. Is there any solution for this not to happen again ? It's really upsetting that you get 0 credit for spending hours playing the game due to this...

yeah that sucks. Happened to me and my crew a handful of times too. Unfortunately the game still needs a lot of work.

• In my 2 years of playing this game, a server merge has never despawned my loot.

• If loot isn’t on your ship when you merge or your close to it “holding it”. Tend to vanish as your “jumping” to a new server.

3 hours of loot or 40min of fort loot? I’m confused.

I was fortunate enough to solo a raid which took me roughly 40 minutes to do. Then all of a sudden the game changes lobby then It says It can't connect to the server, so basically all my effort, 3hrs of gameplay went down the drain. Is there any solution for this not to happen again ? It's really upsetting that you get 0 credit for spending hours playing the game due to this...

I think this is just a really sad attempt of a noob trying to get free loot from Rare

• @travis354 Kind sir, I have the screenshot even on my discord that I successfully did the raid alone. I'd happily share with you If you wish to.

• @burnbacon So I played 3 hours which included some voyages before I did the raid.

@burnbacon So I played 3 hours which included some voyages before I did the raid.

That's your own fault for not turning in the loot before tackling the Skeleton Fort. If I were you, I'd have turned in everything I had just to be sure that I wouldn't lose anything super valuable should I get sunk by Skeletons in the towers, or by another player ship.

• @mettzi3759 if you dont mind me saying Blam is correct about turning in the three hours of voyages work. Smartest decision is turn in often with the only exception is an emissary only at level 2 or below. Get it up to 4 or 3 then sell the loot based on emissary.

• @travis354 It happens actually quite often now. Especially during dinner time.

Here is a clip where you can see the reaper mark disappear from the map after the server merged. I took down 2 alliance ships moved 100k+ loot ashore and then went back to my ship and as i respawned and went down to set a course POEF server merge and everything is gone.

https://streamable.com/8icr31

Views
1 out of 10