Sitcher Jim's Journal #5 - The Devil I know...

• I am run proper ragged! It's so hot down here I can't hardly breathe, but guess who's got to make sure all the traps are working?

I don't dare complain though. Rathbone could be scary but most of the time it was like you weren't in the room. Only his gold mattered.

When the master speaks, it's like he knows what you're thinking. He's smart. Scary smart, and he believes Pendragon will try to stop the ritual.

Well, let him try, I say! No matter how many pirate pals he brings along, they'll never make it through to me in time.

Speaking of time... I should head to the Ritual Chamber. All my hard work's finally about to pay off! Finally, Stitcher Jim gets what he deserves.

This is Stitcher Jim's fifth journal you can find when doing the Heart of Fire Tall Tale. You can find this journal in the Path of the Burning Heart in Flameheart's Lair at The Devil's Thirst. It will be in the last aclove in the last trap room with all the spikes coming out of the wall. These journals take place before the Tall Tale.

• My Archive of Lore Related Texts (Just like this one)

Text Archive

Views
1 out of 1