TAW is looking for players

(TAW) The Art Of Warfare - Looking for fun ACTIVE players. Check us out!!

The Art Of Warfare (TAW) is a highly organized international gaming community that has
    been established since 2001 with a lot of active members in 40+ games including Sea Of Thieves.

Requirements to join:

• Be able to understand and speak English
    • Have a mic,active, and respectful to members
    • Be 16 or older

How to join:

What we offer you in TAW:

We are still actively looking for more members.

Join our discord, play with us, then decide if we fit your needs :)

Hello sailors,

We are still looking for more people to join us. Help us grow and become part of the team. We can use some experienced sailors to teach us of best ways of the sea. And we can help new players to learn all the ropes.

Just jump on our discord if you have questions or want to join, and we can work from there: https://discord.gg/RWpQeAN

Hello folks!
    We are still looking after more members to sail with us in TAW!
    I hope to see you onboard soon!
    How to join stand in the discription too!
    Many greetings from us :)

@sleepermg @SquareGoose3038 Stop bumping the thread, its against the forum rules.

@travis354 said in TAW is looking for players:

@sleepermg @SquareGoose3038 Stop bumping the thread, its against the forum rules.

Thank you for information. But I would not say it is bumping, as we actually adding information with every post, that is that we are still looking for more players.

Of course we can do the same way others bump their post, by posting something uninformative.

I am sorry if our additional posts somehow made you uncomfortable.

@sleepermg said in TAW is looking for players:

Thank you for information. But I would not say it is bumping, as we actually adding information with every post, that is that we are still looking for more players.

Of course we can do the same way others bump their post, by posting something uninformative.

No, you are bumping the thread. Your messages are all saying the same thing there just reworded.

No, you are bumping the thread. Your messages are all saying the same thing there just reworded.

That might look like it. But rewording things, can make them more clear to the readers. If you look at orther threads in this forum, all they actualy say to bump, is "hello" in different languages and words. Our posts at least have some information in them.

p.s. posting into threads without intention to join the community is also against the rules, so how about joining us?

p.s.s. Thanks for bumping our thread.

p.s. posting into threads without intention to join the community is also against the rules

I dont think it is 😂

p.s. posting into threads without intention to join the community is also against the rules

I dont think it is 😂

Its literally in topic here: https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/25285/new-rule-do-not-post-in-recruitment-threads-for-crews-or-fleets-you-do-not-want-to-join

Could you add me xbox live is Ranger3094

Awesome you guys play this game too? Thats great. I have played many games with Taw and I look forward to joining you for this game.

The summer is on the way, with new events from Sea of Thieves. Join us, and play with us. Make new friends and stay. Everyone is welcome.

The only requirement is for you to have TeamSpeak, so we could use voice in game :)

Look at these smelly , feeble, poorly dressed , poor excuses for a pirate.. love em all! Come share a grog with us and rule the Sea together and be thick as Thieves!

We are planning our weekly event this sunday. All guests are welcome to join.
    If you want to participate, come to our discord: https://discord.gg/QRX67Xq

Or you can join our clan, and become part of TAW community by signing up on our site: https://taw.net

This Sunday, we will have our weekly event again. All guests are welcome to join.
    If you want to participate, come to our discord: https://discord.gg/QRX67Xq

We are also playing all evenings and weekends, so if you are looking for crewmates, maybe we will be good fit for you. Check us out :)

Or if you already know what we are, you can join our clan directly, and become part of TAW community by signing up on our site: https://taw.net

Great community been part of it for the last 7 years and recently the Sea of Thieves addition to it!

They have new events on wednesday for NA and EU players.

Hello there.
    This is Jafiggy, the leader of the Moody’s Bloody Daggers fleet.
    I would very much like to speak with your fleet’s leader about an opportunity that may benefit us both.
    My Discord name is Jafiggy#1111
    Thank you!

Thats me

Everyone is welcomed to our new optional event for EU and NA

Very fun and friendly community. Always willing to help everyone (new and long time players).